Air-con noisy

atason

Hi all,
Sometimes the aircon have noise , and the sound like rat squeaking inside the blower area. And when i off the aircon the noise
gone. What is the problem? Can recommend experinces workshop? (Car is E90 '07)
Thanks in advance. Cheer...........

Re: Air-con noisy

atason;907942 said:
Hi all,
Sometimes the aircon have noise , and the sound like rat squeaking inside the blower area. And when i off the aircon the noise
gone. What is the problem? Can recommend experinces workshop? (Car is E90 '07)
Thanks in advance. Cheer...........

fan issue.................
can try: Moto-Aire 6456 1702

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ac323;907947 said:
fan issue.................
can try: Moto-Aire 6456 1702

Agree. I had the same issue before on my E60. The sneaky fan was always quiet whenever it is near PML premise and noisy somewhere else. Finally went for a long drive with a CSA and managed to demonstrate the noise from the fan.

atason;907942 said:
...and the sound like rat squeaking inside the blower area.

Mickey Mouse problem..... Get Garfield.... =P

I got the same issues. I was recommend to replace a new aircon compressor. After that did not solve the problem. Now i stuck with a new aircon compressor that i wish to sell. Anyone has compressor need to replace please let me know!

issit the sound fr an imbalance fan shaft?

At the beginning everytime when start engine / air-con the sound like fan vibrating? After awhile the sound will be gone?

I have the above issue.... but its ok. only a short while fr starting the engine.

This noise is from the expansion valve at the "coil". This noise should not last > 5 sec else this is an indication that the air-con refrigerant is low....either due to leakage of the coil or system. Just go for refrigerant pressure check and re-fill if needed. < $80

Same issue I have experienced. Start engine and get 5-10 seconds of whirling winding sound from the fan. It seems to go on on its own. But after a while it will be gone. Seems from the replies that it is common.. haha

If the "noise" stays on after the start-up 4-5 sec, it usually means your aircon gas running low, or compressor gonna kaput soon. Go top-up the gas first to see how, usually cost $10-20/- try this cheap fix first before anything else.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nehasingh028

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back