Air Con problem: not cold !

Re: Air Con problem: not cold !

fnbdasia;727351 said:
Hi Bros,
So far, what I did within one week:
1. change 4 new brake pads and rotors
2. changed all liquids in the car incl. EO, ATF, Brake, Transmission + even Oil Pan
3. aircon kaput on Sat, so hot to drive around w/o AC, sweating like a horse in the car with all windows wound down = change new compressor today, car was whole day at workshop, now no need to sweat while driving

next: need to change some bushings front and back

damn siong, hopefully, nothing to be changed soon .......but still enjoying the ride ......but sometimes while sleeping, wonder why I did not buy the Lexus Luxury version I tested before buying the bimmer...but cest la vie, try to make the best of it and keep telling myself I made the right choice in buying the ultimate driving machine

which variant did you buy???

cheers

Re: Air Con problem: not cold !

fnbdasia;727351 said:
Hi Bros,
So far, what I did within one week:
1. change 4 new brake pads and rotors
2. changed all liquids in the car incl. EO, ATF, Brake, Transmission + even Oil Pan
3. aircon kaput on Sat, so hot to drive around w/o AC, sweating like a horse in the car with all windows wound down = change new compressor today, car was whole day at workshop, now no need to sweat while driving

next: need to change some bushings front and back

damn siong, hopefully, nothing to be changed soon .......but still enjoying the ride ......but sometimes while sleeping, wonder why I did not buy the Lexus Luxury version I tested before buying the bimmer...but cest la vie, try to make the best of it and keep telling myself I made the right choice in buying the ultimate driving machine

Alamak! Enjoy your ride lah... At least with all the parts replaced, you're assured that they should be able to last you for the next few years..... Almost like "brand new" car with brand new parts! =)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pwin777orgph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back