Aircon Fan Speed Issues

Euphoria

Hi guys, need your advise.

I recently experienced my aircon fan speed varying itself while driving. I'm using manual settings and recirculate the cabin air manually also. I've also changed my cabin filter. But the problem still persists.

Can anyone advise what could be the problem?

Thanks.

Btw, I'm driving a 2011 F10 535i.

Re: Aircon Fan Speed Issues

I i'm new here I'm having the same problems too and sometimes the I can smell the fumes from outside inside the car although the auto recirculate cabin air is on. would it help if I change the cabin filter?

driving 2012 f10 520i

Thanks

Auto recirculation is meant to let in outside air when the outside air is considered clean. Switch it to the full circulation mode (without the A) and it will not let in outside air

cool will try that later. theres too much to learn about the car. thanks for the help!

Hi, I also have the same problem. I switch it to full circulation without the A, the next time I start my car, the circulation is off. A few times I didn't realize till I smell some fumes from outside, any way to overcome this?

Lee0831;1120376 said:
Hi, I also have the same problem. I switch it to full circulation without the A, the next time I start my car, the circulation is off. A few times I didn't realize till I smell some fumes from outside, any way to overcome this?
Coding will help .. It can be coded to the last setting

Hi Teow - I'm driving a F10 535.

Hi Whitety - I can read the manual and do the coding myself or need to go to workshop to do it?

Look for Tony from Codewerx (Site Sponsor).

He can do wonders...! Did my car there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taixiugo88club
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back