Aircon Noisy - Frog in car

Shadow

Hi All,

I have experienced "frog crocking :yikess: noise" coming from the aircon systems when it is off. When acceleration, the frog seems to crock louder. wonder if anybody experienced that?

Thanks for sharing.

Shadow

Re: Aircon Noisy - Frog in car

Shadow;397159 said:
Hi All,

I have experienced "frog crocking :yikess: noise" coming from the aircon systems when it is off. When acceleration, the frog seems to crock louder. wonder if anybody experienced that?

Thanks for sharing.

Shadow
Hi Mate,

Have clicking noises on mine. It is apparent when changing temperature or switching to Auto mode, not when it is off though.

Shadow;397159 said:
Hi All,

Thanks for sharing.

Shadow

yes...i think got toad in car... possible.... but also good..help u eat mosquitos...

My e36 blower whines like an S69, the power steering is sounding like a brewing potion from a Harry Potter movie and the interior lights, electric windows and the fag lighter have completely packed in. I'm just waiting to pass the 2B and am bringing the car of the road for a few months for a major overhaul

After a long drive with a/c on, I get crickets singing when I brake. Only happens with the a/c on. My mechanic told me its condensation pooled up and not escaping fast enough. When I braked the a/c fan hits the water, or was it the other way. Anyway, a/c still works and blowing cold so I see no reason to fix it. I just brake more gently now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back