Airshow BMW Cars - confirmed have new 520

Re: Airshow BMW Cars - confirmed have new 520

Yup pretty good price. It depends if your repeated customer. My friend had it for slightly less than 300k

So, for the bros out there still contemplating whether to bite or not, MTL!!!! in this COE environment, $300K for a strawberry Seven is a good steal...

Heard u need a used car to enjoy tis rate and NO priviledge 7 program comes with it.

I am surprise the A6 (somemore the 2.0T one) has more torque than the 730Li

Last edited by a moderator:

wobbles;750325 said:
So, for the bros out there still contemplating whether to bite or not, MTL!!!! in this COE environment, $300K for a strawberry Seven is a good steal...

Such temptation, but parking for me will be a pain.. How much wider is it than the f10?

qus;750382 said:
Such temptation, but parking for me will be a pain.. How much wider is it than the f10?

Bro qus, the width from mirror tip to mirror tip is 2134mm.

that's why COE shot up

heard that airshow f10 is for sale..so u guys can forget abt it...pml keeping it for maybe another event...

The thing about buying event cars is when u drive or sell, ppl will pass the all time comment.."yours air show car ahh?" like it's a retarded batch

rt333;754796 said:
heard that airshow f10 is for sale..so u guys can forget abt it...pml keeping it for maybe another event...

The F10s r not for sale.. Asked my SE yesterday

Hmm... so, the 520i cars are likely to be used for another event. Then what? Be sold off as ex-demo units? Maybe even got bro-to-bro lower-than-lowball price?

comparing the 520 turbo and the older 523, which is better in terms of performance, fuel consumption and feel?

in case the new airshow 520 going to be on sale, anyone knows how much discount?

mounchic;758121 said:
in case the new airshow 520 going to be on sale, anyone knows how much discount?

we can only tell you how much is the discount when its released for sale
for now, you can only guess

Heard fm my se tat v few F10s were used for the airshow, and pml not letting go those units as this model is selling so well. Mayb they jus keep for their top execs lor

Less then 30 units were use..they going to keep maybe next time sell as used car...

F10 520i is the "easiest" car to push out from shoowroom, at least from pml point of view
it's smart to keep them longer to milk the cow for more milk first before selling :D

rt333;758453 said:
Less then 30 units were use..they going to keep maybe next time sell as used car...

Farmers-told-researchers--001.jpg

mounchic;758120 said:
comparing the 520 turbo and the older 523, which is better in terms of performance, fuel consumption and feel?

I test drove and did sufficient analysis for both.

Performance - acceleration is 520 due to turbo
FC - 520 if driven gently
Feel - to me 523 more shiok for engine smoothness and creaminess due to 6 pot. I still chose the 523 due to this

Lots of discussion on multiple threads here and bros here can give better advice than me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88network
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back