Akrapovic

Re: Akrapovic

cts1984;1081656 said:
My last set up was eisenmann sports with ultimate racing catted dp.

Can pass and the sound is pretty decent. akrapovic only has twin pipes though and think not many bros on it

Ic how much is the eisenman sport and ur down pipe gonna cost? Brand new and used.

Metank;1081658 said:
Ic how much is the eisenman sport and ur down pipe gonna cost? Brand new and used.

exos new 4k+ dp new 1k+

used... varies.... probably 50-70% of new price

I believe Autovox is able to help you get it certified however it depends whether the Malaysian owner did anything else to the exhaust (eg. operated etc). I don't think Autovox will be able to guarantee a pass for inspection because they won't know if STA or VICOM will be able to detect if the exhaust is from Malaysia. I doubt so though.

Last I heard they charge $800 - $1200 for the certification.

They can get it certified as long as the exhaust is exactly the same as the ones that they sell.

Hi all ,

Yes , we do sell Akrapovic exhaust for BMW 335i, 435i , M3 , M5 , M6, X6M .
LTA approved. Please PM us for quote.

Thank you,

Autovox

Does anyone know which workshop can do the installation of a LTA approved second hand exhaust and send it for inspection to be certified again?

pikachu;1108752 said:
Does anyone know which workshop can do the installation of a LTA approved second hand exhaust and send it for inspection to be certified again?

Hmm... i guess it is always easier to go back to the distributor of that particular brand? E.g. When I bought a 2nd hand Remus, I went back to Fong Kim. When I took over a 2nd hand Supersprint, I go back to Jeep Chee, etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
747liveapp
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back