Alainc's introducion

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
alainc said:
Hi all,

Happy National Day everybody!

I am about to take delivery of my first Beemer, the E46 318ci in 2 weeks time, and I am very excited to have found this forum!

My name is Alain and I am in the Product Design industry.

I like mechanical watches and doggies. My car knowledge is limited and hopefully all you kind people can give me a few pointers on how to mildly beef up my ride.

I am based in the central.

Looking forward... :)

Alain
Hi Alain, welcome to the BMW.SG forums!

I warmly welcome you to our online community, glad to hear you're taking your new car so soon! Is it the new facelift?

Make sure you join us at our meetup on the 29th of August. We hold monthly gatherings on the last sunday of each month! We also have informal gatherings on every friday at Marina square, at the pool center (although alot of the bmw.sg folks changed to evo 8 MRs.. :errr: )

See you there and have a great time with this forum :) You'll meet alot of tech-geeks and alot of cool dudes as well.

Cheers! :wavey:

Hi Alianc!

Welcome and congrats on your new ride!. :wavey:

Hi Alain,

Congrats on your new ride. What mods are you planning on doing?

Re: Alainc's introducion

hi....im new here too!! :) im also driving a coupe .nice to meet u...btw wat colour u bought and how much....

alainc said:
Hi all,

Happy National Day everybody!

I am about to take delivery of my first Beemer, the E46 318ci in 2 weeks time, and I am very excited to have found this forum!

My name is Alain and I am in the Product Design industry.

I like mechanical watches and doggies. My car knowledge is limited and hopefully all you kind people can give me a few pointers on how to mildly beef up my ride.

I am based in the central.

Looking forward... :)

Alain

Oh wow! So many responses! :woottt: I will be getting a face lifted 318ci Cabrio in steel blue and blue canvas top. I am looking at surface level modding like 18" alloys, muffler and maybe angel eyes thats all..

Sad to hear people are changing to evo 8s, but I heat that people who has driven BMW before will always want to drive BMWs again right??

Welcome to the forum, Alain.

On your coupe, remember to squeeze PML for the white headlights, side repeaters and rear lights. You will likely be given the stock ambers, if you do not ask.

Since (a) the headlight is integrated with the indicator; (b) the rear light is LED, the change will be very expensive if you decide to mod them later.

Last I know, one brother here was quoted $1,800 from Eng Soon for the entire 6-piece white-light set.

Cheers

alainc said:
Oh wow! So many responses! :woottt: I will be getting a face lifted 318ci Cabrio in steel blue and blue canvas top. I am looking at surface level modding like 18" alloys, muffler and maybe angel eyes thats all..

Sad to hear people are changing to evo 8s, but I heat that people who has driven BMW before will always want to drive BMWs again right??

Hi there!

Congrats on your new cabrio.. Mine is same colour too. Do ask your sales rep to "factor in" the clears for the front and the reare LEDs - its almost 2.2k if you buy them yourself!

Maybe you could consider the ACS bodykit?? :) :) :)

Yikes... I will call the sales rep for those cool stuffs... hope I can still get them factored in...

SMYuen, I have been seeing your ride in your posts here, I think it looks sooo cool! Would consider have my ride with AC bodykit, however my priority now is to get the 18" BBS alloy... :)

alainc said:
Yikes... I will call the sales rep for those cool stuffs... hope I can still get them factored in...

SMYuen, I have been seeing your ride in your posts here, I think it looks sooo cool! Would consider have my ride with AC bodykit, however my priority now is to get the 18" BBS alloy... :)

Thanks man! Share with you a few more pics.. oh yes.. BBS are beautiful. Check out those on ALvin666's cab...hehehe

album_pic.php

album_pic.php

album_pic.php

album_pic.php

cheers! and have fun modding!!!

WOW! the AC kits really make the car look aggressive! Especially the front end! I would love to check out Alvin666's ride too! ......$#@ cant wait for my ride... :furious:

alainc said:
WOW! the AC kits really make the car look aggressive! Especially the front end! I would love to check out Alvin666's ride too! ......$#@ cant wait for my ride... :furious:
damm..i came in too late to warn you.

bmwsgmodbug.jpg

It has claimed too many victims.... :twisted:

And it has no cure but to feed it continuously......

Refer to the list of treatment centres for the infectious disease - BVO, J4C, Sim Wee Chuan, ......

Feed it continuously we must.. if not we will get heart attacks from longing too much for those medicated bodykits or therapeutic rims. Without these essential medicines, there is no life in our beloved BMW. Our car's heart beats irregularly and it soul empty. And if there is no life in our BMW, what good is our mundane mortal life?

Get a life. Start modding!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

HAHAHAHAHA

Ryan, like your ET pix.. so cool...

Just a small correction..the informal gathering is at Marina South not Marina Square and the time is 6pm onwards

Welcome to the forum..happy surfing and posting, happy modding..

OOPS!

Okay..let me go correct it! :oops:

TripleM said:
Just a small correction..the informal gathering is at Marina South not Marina Square and the time is 6pm onwards

Welcome to the forum..happy surfing and posting, happy modding..

alainc said:

Hi ! Alainc.

Welcome to BMW Club.

I got my E46 318i 4 months ago with 16" Rims and currently looking for 17" Rims. If your 318CI come with 17" Rims and you plan to upgrade to 18".
Please give me a call at 96255661, I want to purchase your 17" Rims.

I am looking at 17" Star Spoke 119 Design.

Hope to hear from you :)

Ben !

Hi Alainc

Do remember to do lots of research and talk to the very helpful bros here before you spend lots of $$$ on any mod. It will help you to make the right decision on choosing the right mods. :wavey:

But ...

Thank you all you helpful bros!!

I have checked with the sales rep from PML... it seems they only supply the white lights for sedan, therefore the amber lights will be fitted to my cab.. I guess its ok for now..

BMWsilver, my cab comes with the tiny stock 16" wheels, dont think it will suit your needs. I really liked the Star Spoke 119 design initially, but PML quoted me something like $3kplus for it!! Therefore I decided to change them outside for an 18".. :)

alainc said:
Thank you all you helpful bros!!

I have checked with the sales rep from PML... it seems they only supply the white lights for sedan, therefore the amber lights will be fitted to my cab.. I guess its ok for now..

BMWsilver, my cab comes with the tiny stock 16" wheels, dont think it will suit your needs. I really liked the Star Spoke 119 design initially, but PML quoted me something like $3kplus for it!! Therefore I decided to change them outside for an 18".. :)

heeheee.. you want my AC 18's ?????

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nehasingh028

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back