Alert message displayed 2 days after installing Blackvue DR550 with T-Power C

Re: Alert message displayed 2 days after installing Blackvue DR550 with T-Power C

The possible solutions are as outlined by wt_know... if they dun work for you then ignore... or remove the device. Your call.

I would just take the car for a drive, charge the battery and the error message will disappear. Mine started more than 20 months ago and is still doing fine.

Re: Alert message displayed 2 days after installing Blackvue DR550 with T-Power C

My T-power is charged by Ciggy. No issue :)

The only issue is T-power juice no enough.

i have power magic installed to get 24 hour surveillance, after i see this message i off the power magic sometimes

davidtch;1072560 said:
My T-power is charged by Ciggy. No issue :)

The only issue is T-power juice no enough.

Did you install two Tpower? Should help with over night parking.

chazrt;1072707 said:
Did you install two Tpower? Should help with over night parking.
I installed T power. Source of pwr for T power is from ciggy rather than tapping on fuse.

New T power usually does not have much juice in it. It will be empty if not charge long enough.

Cut story short, i bought a wall charger to charge T power. It takes more than 2 hr to charge an empty T power.

Just to share my personal experience. I changed car battery almost same time when I installed 2 Blackvue cameras (front and rear) 1 yr plus ago. No Tpower pack, just Power Magic which is hidden and turned on all the time.

For past 1 yr, everything is fine (I run like 60km every day for work), both cameras wake up from "parking mode" to "recording mode" every morning (even when over weekend) till recent 1 month, where 1 (sometime both) of the cameras will switch from "off mode" to "recording mode". This means my battery charge is weakened over the 1+ yr and this Power Magic auto cut of 1 or both the cameras when the battery charge runs too low (ie both cameras and Power Magic are still working fine). Previously this only happens when I park my car for few days while travelling for work.

Check with my cameras shop, was advised that no point getting TPower pack ($140 each) coz I need 4 packs for 2 cameras and I need to drive my car non-stop for approx 3 hrs each day to charge them up for overnight parking recording. He advised me to get a higher power battery instead and change every 1-2 yrs. I also vaguely remembered this is the reason I didn't go for Tpower pack when I installed the cameras 1+ yr ago.

Also spoke to my car battery supplier, he advised me to change to a higher power battery to support the car cameras to record overnight. He also mentioned that AD may feedback that a bigger higher power battery may spoil some of the car electronic devices but he said it's ok since the battery also support the camera(s), which is on top of the car electronic devices. Anyone can valid this?

JuzMe;1034561 said:
Something is tapping power else you'll never get the error. Or installer screwed up when installing.

FYI, I have Blackvue with Power Magic Pro and no issue at all. A lot of installers don't know how to install. Personally didn't get t-power coz it takes a while to charge battery pack and it doesn't last long as backup battery.

Bring it back to installer and ask them to check their wiring.

Had installed the Black vue 2CH and power magic pro as well . So far so good .

Agreed with bro JuzMe on the installer part . Some of them anyhow one .

No error message on my blackvue 550.

All good except sometimes sd card corrupted nia

I personally install panorama 2 S camera with sony exmor sensor.in order to run 24 hr, i install the power constant.as stated the camera consume only 150mAh of power.running on 24 /7.Tested and proven.after 24hr.camera still on and no error code as well

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back