All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Re: All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Hahahahha maybe tomorrow yah? I already covered the car, lazyy to take it out haha :nehnehhh:

cupholders;641356 said:
Hahahahha maybe tomorrow yah? I already covered the car, lazyy to take it out haha :nehnehhh:

Sure. Good stuff muz share :nehnehhh:

cupholders;641038 said:
@AC323 : AHH, Thanks...

@dress up duke: WELL, the M-Aeros are like 1.6k without paint, not going to spend so much on just the front bumper hhaha.CF lip more then enough. Waiting for my CF rear apron now.

Bro Adam, are the CF lip and rear apron custom made or its from some aftermarket brands?:huhhuh:

dress up duke;641543 said:
Bro Adam, are the CF lip and rear apron custom made or its from some aftermarket brands?:huhhuh:

The lip definitely aftermarket...........

dress up duke;641543 said:

The front lip was custom fitted. It's a huge piece of CF. Rear apron's gonna be the same thing i guess. My friend is still sourcing it out for me.

cupholders;641759 said:
The front lip was custom fitted. It's a huge piece of CF. Rear apron's gonna be the same thing i guess. My friend is still sourcing it out for me.

Why don't just get the OEM CF diffuser for the rear ?

Red_Bean_Bun;641777 said:
Why don't just get the OEM CF diffuser for the rear ?

OEM quite ex + i have to cut it for my quad. No way im gonna spend so much :errrrrrr:

folks, know any shops that sell nice pedals (for E85)? cheers.

wanaka;641816 said:
folks, know any shops that sell nice pedals (for E85)? cheers.

I know BVO can get you pedals. But if you want cheap and good, Ebay's your best friend.

valjean;641830 said:
If you do find the footrest for E85, tell me!

Guys...I'm getting Hamann footrest pedals, handbrake & m series illum gear knob. 4 items.
GB? Anybody?

Going overseas...response will be delayed. But I intend to have it mounted on my ride next wed when I'm back :)

78S BMW Z4;641836 said:
Guys...I'm getting Hamann footrest pedals, handbrake & m series illum gear knob. 4 items.
GB? Anybody?

Going overseas...response will be delayed. But I intend to have it mounted on my ride next wed when I'm back :)

Bro, how much for the Hamman pedals? Original is very ex, man...

78S BMW Z4;641836 said:
GB? Anybody?

In for footrest only hee hee

Sh*t... been encountering transmission slipping from 1st to 2nd gear for the past 2 days. Remaining gear changes are fine. Not always, but maybe 5 out of 10 times when i move off from stationary.. Stepped on my accelerator, car move off, lose power for close to 2 secs before picking up speed again (foot still pressing down accelerator).
Did my ATF change 10,000 km ago... Hmm.. have to pay Ah wee a visit.
Any folks experience this and got it fixed? Pls share.
p/s: mine is E85, auto 5-speed (non-SMG model).
Cheers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
igo88app
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back