All Cars Photoshoot January 5th / 6th

Re: All Cars Photoshoot January 5th / 6th

SC_JC_0308;286098 said:
:( not so fast la.. wish i can also, but changing color must think good good.

Plus i'm kinda growing on this current color. lol
hahaha. original paint work is the best. keep it bro.
I'm sure there will be another photoshoot coming up soon.
just *lunn* a bit now ok. :nehnehhh:

yea, meanwhile touchup on some stuff. New front grill and hopefully land myself a m3 rear bumper. :)

Love your pics my friend, looks really good. Will love to have u shoot my car a few

SC_JC_0308;286103 said:
yea, meanwhile touchup on some stuff. New front grill and hopefully land myself a m3 rear bumper. :)

Love your pics my friend, looks really good. Will love to have u shoot my car a few
see on the next photoshoot, sure will try taking a few of your lovely E36. :laughlik:
meanwhile, happy modding bro.
and good night.

thanks lyneous! nice shots :)

Waahh...Acu from ACU Photography!! hahaha...Thank you for the nice photos!! cool! They look great...got "Ghost car" somemore :laughlik:

Lyneous, nice shots. Improved.............

acupunch;286169 said:
no prob, Gavin. You'll welcome.

i love the one u took of my car with the greenish tint. looks like night vision!! woo :cloud9:

nice shot jiu hu hia tee!! where is that shot u took with superman effect??

Accu.. thanks.. nau hia you.. take photo of my car-chng...kekekekekek....

SILVER;286178 said:
Waahh...Acu from ACU Photography!! hahaha...Thank you for the nice photos!! cool! They look great...got "Ghost car" somemore :laughlik:

Nice PP from Lyneous...next time ask the drivers to sit in the cars and replicate the motion shot effect...power man...:ultrasho:

SILVER;286178 said:
You're welcome. Your car with kit makes mine look really silly. When you charging kit so I could had yours?
kenntona;286202 said:
Lyneous, nice shots. Improved.............
Thanks Ken. learning never ends. until I could take a shot without PS aid, I'll be the most happy man in the world. working hard towards the day to come. you too *jia yu*. Get a DSLR, you'll regret if you don't. :lol2:
Roasty;286211 said:
i love the one u took of my car with the greenish tint. looks like night vision!! woo :cloud9:
Glad you like the colour tint. I added that using PS. :)
jawzsg;286220 said:
Accu.. thanks.. nau hia you.. take photo of my car-chng...kekekekekek....
Sorry Jo, really didn't have time to take any E36 and others ride. was busy getting the right exposure settings, Han Wei & Gavin car shoot helps me a lot during the shoot as I shoot their car 1st. :yummie:
quiksilver;286221 said:
Nice PP from Lyneous...next time ask the drivers to sit in the cars and replicate the motion shot effect...power man...:ultrasho:
Yo, DK! Please help to thank you clubsnap hiadee, especially the one that you intro (sorry, I forgot his name) and he taught me about getting the right camera settings, that really helps lots during the shoot.

Orh LuLu;286219 said:
nice shot jiu hu hia tee!! where is that shot u took with superman effect??
:lol2: superman came into the lenses. what you see is not edited. is pure luck playing with my Nikkor zoom lense. zooming while snapping. dam giddy after staring too long on the photos.

2176714477_9b26216aac_o.jpg

2176714727_1f25a72d59_o.jpg

2176714899_b11b8c6e5e_o.jpg

totoseow;286290 said:
only the first one is nice...
thanks bro. will need more practice to get the right exposure settings. also the proper method on twist turn the zoom lenses.

Sibey drama lor........ but first pix macham some movie poster.

the movie title is call: too fast too confuse.

acupunch;286275 said:
You're welcome. Your car with kit makes mine look really silly. When you charging kit so I could had yours?

Your car don't look silly lah!.

acupunch;286288 said:
:lol2: superman came into the lenses. what you see is not edited. is pure luck playing with my Nikkor zoom lense. zooming while snapping. dam giddy after staring too long on the photos.

2176714477_9b26216aac_o.jpg

First one nice...Wah lao..damn giddy man..:|

kenntona;286309 said:
Sibey drama lor........ but first pix macham some movie poster.
totoseow;286311 said:
the movie title is call: too fast too confuse.
:lol2: Jeremy, you are so dam funny. I wonder if the motion were panning, will it look like all cars drift side by side.
SILVER;286312 said:
Your car don't look silly lah!.
I know... but whenever I post my photos, all said acu need new clothes. why oh why. I tot naked always looks good. tio bo?

acupunch;286316 said:
I know... but whenever I post my photos, all said acu need new clothes. why oh why. I tot naked always looks good. tio bo?

Because you no sexy girl! if you are sexy girl...they will not look at your car!:lol2:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debetninja
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back