All new car deliveries are conducted at the flagship Alexandra Road showroom??

Re: All new car deliveries are conducted at the flagship Alexandra Road showroom??

MW;684572 said:
I tell you, you can have all the swanky delivery and simi chio bu SE attending to you but once you drive out and it rains, kenna poon muddy water by &#*&^#& lorries in front plus rim kerb rash, all earlier events will be completely forgotten

Yeah man, thats why I advised TS to take it easy but we cannot force what we think to TS also. For me, most impt the car I collect have no problems. Doesnt matter where I collect though. Anyways will be too excited bout the new car rather than my surroundings haa haa

Terry;684575 said:
actually i nv collect car from PML before... they give u what ? got wine and freebies voucher or free gift or what or not?

Nothing la, only ask u sign, pass u keys, the SE teach u ur car controls and stuff thats all. Mine is B&B car only so maybe nothing special. Dunno the higher end models got wine and stuff anot hee hee

Re: All new car deliveries are conducted at the flagship Alexandra Road showroom??

there is one thing that no one mention yet .....
got people look at "tong sing" to find "lucky" day to collect car ... if not new car kena accident don't know blame who or what ... hehe

wt_know;684722 said:
there is one thing that no one mention yet .....
got people look at "tong sing" to find "lucky" day to collect car ... if not new car kena accident don't know blame who or what ... hehe

I know of a friend, collected his E90 320 based on lucky day, timing, etc. Dunno is it coincidence, his number plate struck a few times during these 4 years he owned the car. haa haa

I don stick to such things, normally I would ask SE for earliest possible collection date and as early time as possible cos I gan jiong spider :D

when u collect car got $50 cashcard inserted and full tank of petrol or not?

ipoh-horfun;684471 said:
Mine from Pi..... deliver in Pi showroom but my savings compare with PML is almost 40k.

I think mine with the PI is quite an experience. On the day of collection, as I was sitting inside been briefed on all the operating functions, their indian cleaning man was outside the car wiping my car continuously...in the end, my wife tipped him a $10... more for rewarding him for working so hard for his job....I think he never expect any customer to tip him....and keep thanking my wife......everyone was happy !! ;)

Terry;684829 said:

You asking me???

Anyways,

For me, only half tank petrol and thats it. I tink is the best, my previous 2 cars came with low fuel warning lights when I cranked the engine.

New5;684832 said:
I think mine with the PI is quite an experience. On the day of collection, as I was sitting inside been briefed on all the operating functions, their indian cleaning man was outside the car wiping my car continuously...in the end, my wife tipped him a $10... more for rewarding him for working so hard for his job....I think he never expect any customer to tip him....and keep thanking my wife......everyone was happy !! ;)

Wah so nice, kept cleaning your car. I tink nowadays, the bigger PI will have better showroom, delivery, etc. They are getting better and better man.

mine the SE clean herself.

When I was a car noob and bought my 1st car, an E36, I excitedly went to the wrong dealer to collect the car as all dealers looked the same at Ubi Automart

Terry;684829 said:
So, that's the benefit of buying Maserati?!

davidtch;684907 said:
So, that's the benefit of buying Maserati?!

Not benefit, it was already factored into the price but Terry still steam coz Hitmee says any business he starts will fail. Irrelevant

I picked up my bmw about a month ago in australia and the delivery room, was a glassbox stuffed with 4 cars. I couldnt open the drivers door fully as it would hit the wall and my SE couldnt open the passenger door fully as it would have hit the car next to it. & and the dumb thing was, they parked my car behind a car that was only due for collection the next day. so my SE had to move the car in front my mine before i could get it out. They put a huge ass bow tie on top of my car, I wanted to put it in the boot but my SE said i couldnt take that. hahaha.
& they gave me a gift for buying a bmw, and it in was a chocolate block shaped exactly like a bmw logo, organic nuts, nougats, sweets and tea leaves.
i know it's just small things, but it's kinda like the thought if you know what i mean.
also, before i got my bmw, i didnt have a car and my SE offered to come and pick me from my home to get the car, but that would have been rather awkward. But come to think of I should have. She was gorgeousssssssss. AHAHA.

My current ride is a PI car... so collection was a so-so experience... but my previous ride was a landrover and i would say the collection experience was an really unforgettable one...

Was there with my family... walked into the showroom located on the 2nd floor of the building... was greeted by the SE and then settled the paper works... once all done... i was walked to a giant sliding door that was nicely paneled with timber... door slide open and wahla... my nice shiny rover was sitting in an airconditioned room with nicely lighted surroundings... Really impressive...

greenfunk;686025 said:
I picked up my bmw about a month ago in australia and the delivery room, was a glassbox stuffed with 4 cars. I couldnt open the drivers door fully as it would hit the wall and my SE couldnt open the passenger door fully as it would have hit the car next to it. & and the dumb thing was, they parked my car behind a car that was only due for collection the next day. so my SE had to move the car in front my mine before i could get it out. They put a huge ass bow tie on top of my car, I wanted to put it in the boot but my SE said i couldnt take that. hahaha.
& they gave me a gift for buying a bmw, and it in was a chocolate block shaped exactly like a bmw logo, organic nuts, nougats, sweets and tea leaves.
i know it's just small things, but it's kinda like the thought if you know what i mean.
also, before i got my bmw, i didnt have a car and my SE offered to come and pick me from my home to get the car, but that would have been rather awkward. But come to think of I should have. She was gorgeousssssssss. AHAHA.

u snap her photos ? MW ask
NPNT hittmee says

Paiseh leh. never snap but if you google her can find picture hahahaha

Blackstream;683974 said:
I feel its important. One, the lighting in the delivery bays allow for a clearer inspection of the vehicle for any imperfections compared to a dim carpark. Next, it can get quite uncomfortable in an unairconditioned carpark for a 45mins collection session....

Yes. I just collected my new car from the bay and I saw some very light scratches on the bonnet! And a very small dent near the rear bumper. Lucky I checked. So folks, please inspect your car thoroughly before driving off! Don't assume anything.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ta88vnone
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back