All newbies please read!

hi everyone!

finally got down to getting my 1st car after years of hesitation and decided on a pre-owned 2015 420i. still waiting (impatiently) to collect it!

Hi. Just joined. Scrap my previous ride since March 2018 and Got a pre-owned 218i AT last Monday.

First time with a BMW. Keen to look for a car cam and also window tinting.

Looking forward to learn more tips from here.

Hi BMW-SG team, I just joined. Previous ride was a Miata NC and now just purchase a 5 year old Z4 3.5i
In the past, I used to own a E39 (>10 years ago) , which I stumbled upon this forum. Whilst I did not join then, I have been fortunate to learn from the contribution of the members of this forum. I continue to see the tradition remain strong after so many years.
Happy to 're-join' the family .

Hi, I'm Norman. A newbie here. I've sold my Toyota Camry and bought a 2018 X1. . This is my first BMW. Glad to have found this group and hope to learn from you guys. My thanks to the administrator of this forum.

Hi, nice to join this Forum. Totally new here, and first time BMW owner. Just a modest 2GT for now. hope to learn more from the bros and sis here. Cheers

Hi everyone. Just joined the new owners club and would like to thank everyone on the forum for all your comments on various topics which were very helpful in understanding the pro and cons in getting my new Beemer! Enjoying my 1st week of X1 ownership! :)

Hello all..

Just started driving an E90 325, first BMW owned.
Enjoying every moment of it.. :)

Looking forward to knowing you guys and getting "poisoned" in the process.

Thanks to everyone who had made this forum possible.

Hi All..
Just joined this Forum and thought it is very well managed with many knowledgeable members.
Own a 323 E90 (2010) for 2 years. The car has clocked about 81k to-date. I am not in Singapore though, I live in Western Australia.
Came across this Forum as I was searching for some info on loss of power and rough transmission especially when the engine is cold. Any input with similar experience will be greatly appreciated !

Hi All,

Vinz here. Just signed for the X1 F48 1.5L. First time BMW Owner. Will have to wait till mid Nov for Car though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubet77fashion
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back