All newbies please read!

Hi all!

New here, just registered and looking forward to learn stuff and get advice here.
My 1st ever BMW. Just bought a new X3 on Monday and got the COE 2 days ago.
Now waiting for delivery which should come end July/early August.

Hi all, I am new to this community, been driving my 218i GT for 2+ years. Looking forward to good advice from everyone here.

Dear BMW.SG members.
Greetings to one and all. My current ride is a PML 520i while the earlier one was a 320i. I look forward to learning from your posts and experiences with regards to my ride. Cheers. Good day.
Sam

Hi everyone! Yes im a newbie to this forum and BMW. My previous ride is an audi a6 and i am getting my 328i next week. Am looking forward to hearing from everyone and also sharing my experiences with my car here. Cheers!

Hi All! This is my first time owning a car and that goes without saying it’s my first Bmw. I just got my 328 about 2 months ago. It’s really a good ride so far and I’m looking forward to meet all Bmw and car lovers!

Cheers,
Alvin

Hi everyone, this is the first time I'm owning a continental car. Have been driving Jap cars previously. I received my 320i in Aug and so far it has been very promising. I am excited to join this forum and definitely looking forward to learn from the experienced BMW owners here. Cheers!

Hello all!
Newbie to this forum. I'm looking to get a E93 convertible and saw one in Sgcarmart in white colour with red seats, 03/2009.
Anybody has any history about this car?

Very much appreciated for helping a bro out :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jalalive3id
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back