All purpled out...

Re: All purpled out...

yogi_lite;188488 said:
Nice! No wonder I saw you at Angie's the other day.... ur barney ride very easy to recognise on the road!
me also luv imola red. me marshmallow`s engine bay all red red

chickenbackside;188546 said:
Not quite the same effect. Anodising looks and feels much better...

I think watered down black paint with a degree of transparency, topped off with matt laqeur would achieve a nice effect...
now i noe why nokia commissioned you. sibey descriptive and articulate. hoe ah ! someday i shall learn to write like dat.

louis;188556 said:
xtrim, piano black trim is an option for the Z4... no need to anodise here, paint there, putty putty everwhere.... just order from eng soon or PML.
chickenbackside;188561 said:
There you go xtrim.......
louis;188575 said:
not just any xtrim mind you...... its piano black xtrim..... :lol2:
one for u bulimic ladies
bush_finger_flip.jpg

fuggin cool. How about having it marbleised using white marble with a purple candy over the top, niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Or root beer house of kolor candy, sweeeettttttttt. You give me ideas now, arghhhhhhhhh. Could also use burple, dam nice colour too.

Looks nice bro..something different and up u man, u really keep it goin and have real passion for bmw mods. Thumbs up ! im so proud of u !

BlackStealth;188615 said:
What??!!! Debbie spraying her new 330 to what colour? *!#(&&%#(&*^(*^(^!(*@!$^&&(^^*!(*#!(*^(**(^*@!*^@!(*^@!^*(@

Bitacch! Thats it! Where is she?

I'm here!!!!! Was at BVO today, where were u??? Couldn't decide whether to be your twin or Mr 55's twin but dun worry, you are still more chio than me!

Thanks for the kind words guys. Here are a few more pics of the trims under very bright sunlight...

Int1.jpg

Int2.jpg

Int3.jpg

The best looking purple mobile in SG, Jaybee and some say Batam.

:woowooo:

Ahbengdriver;188784 said:

hahaha, good one Ah Beng.

I have to say, that painting the interior trim is a dam good idea. Someone should start a business doing that!! That purple rocks. I cant wait to see it

Ahbengdriver;188784 said:

hahaha, good one Ah Beng.

I have to say, that painting the interior trim is a dam good idea. Someone should start a business doing that!! That purple rocks. I cant wait to see it. Hmmmm, maybe paint wheels like that to?!

chickenbackside;188791 said:
Funny. One of your xtrim customers had the same thing to day about xtrim:

nnb lah. my customers all svelte and toned. ur trim does show a purple sheen in strong light! i shall do mine in dark, almost black, merlot red

i know i am saying this for the 3rd time already but it looks damn good haha....

btw Adam, in the pic with the gear shift showing part of your leg, the trim on that looks like its a shade lighte? can't be right, maybe its just the bright sunlight? Not intending to paint the M-steering trim the same as well? My M-steering trim has this really nice matt black finish and I would also hate to repaint it if I was you.....

Really must catch up with you to see it in the flesh soon.....:)

ninja07;188848 said:
btw Adam, in the pic with the gear shift showing part of your leg, the trim on that looks like its a shade lighte? can't be right, maybe its just the bright sunlight? Not intending to paint the M-steering trim the same as well? My M-steering trim has this really nice matt black finish and I would also hate to repaint it if I was you.....

Nope, it is right.

My gearknob trim is the original Titan II matte silver colour, my M3 steering wheel trim is the titanium grey one. I had my gearknob trim painted to match my M3 trim as closely as possible.

I did not want to paint the steering wheel trim and my gearknob trim purple. I feel that would be overkill. I've seen some cars with that setup and It really didn't go down well with me.

I dunno, I feel this is the best compromise. BUT if I went with a colour like piano black, I would paint all of it...

xkrim3;188826 said:
nnb lah. my customers all svelte and toned. ur trim does show a purple sheen in strong light! i shall do mine in dark, almost black, merlot red

Maybe in your dreams lah. If they were svelte and toned, they wouldn't need xtrim. They tried it and apparently, they are still well-filled, hence the middle finger.

Actually, dark merlot red with extra shiny finish would look rather good.

MRacer77;188827 said:
looks even better under bright sun light...

Thanks bro. Nothing compared to your ride though...

niceeee.... looks better under the sunlight :)

Hey Adam, next time need to take a look at your trims close up and in sunlight. I am trying to decide what colour to paint my trims as well. Piano black? Metallic silver? Blood red? hehe...

I'd go with piano black if I were you. It'll contrast nicely with your beige leather.

Metallic silver is boring.

Blood red is adventurous. You gotta get the shade juuuuust right to pull it off.

Just come up to me next time you see me at BVO. Or just open my car and see. It's usually unlocked.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sodo6789skin
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back