All X6 owners

Re: All X6 owners

hl705;624093 said:
Hi bro spuroo,

Thanks for your info! Will head down to check it out myself. Mind PMing me the damage of rear camera?

As for the cushion replacement, i can try and find out from the dealer if they have any idea where the previous owner got it done. Will post up picture soon.

:yummie:

Hi, can PM the damage of the rear camera too?
Do they install recording camera too? Anyone X6 owners done that?

hl705;624043 said:
Hey guys, will be taking over an X6, so hopefully we can share some info :)

The 2nd hand unit i'm taking over has knocked down rear seat, looks pretty neat. i like it. will share some photos when available.

Have several question :

1) service records shows 9k and 19k, and current mileage stands at 33k. Anything i should look out for when i bring it to service? since there's only 6 months of warranty left. (are the warranty extend-able?)

2) Where can i incorporate a rear camera to the iDrive interface? damage?

Please share your views :OTpolis:

Thanks a bunch.
This is the good online work to start and this runs smoothly

pet turf

has knocked down rear seat, looks pretty neat.

Actually I saw a new 5-seater x6M in Munich showroom. You can now order with 5 seats. There is an option to replace the rear row and center cup holders with 2 seats. But Munich SE told me not approved by LTA. I did not go get details from him why not approve since there is also a seatbelt option so you can secure the person in the middle seat too. That will be the neatest solution.

Went up north on Friday to Desaru in my X6. Pretty comfy ride especially on the new E22 highway from JB to Desaru. Those who have not done so should try on this deserted stretch of new highway. Plenty of opportunities to clear carbon with lovely greenery on both sides of the road. You will also the new Sungai Johor Bridge, officially opened in June 2011. This is the first bridge to span the river and is currently the longest river bridge in Malaysia.

Don;t forget to visit Sungei Rengit, 30km from Desaru. Here you can find reasonable price seafood restaurants and good old fashion shop houses.

Took a few shots of my "beast" on location.

blackandwhite1.jpg

Scenic2.jpg

Stall2.jpg

scenic1.jpg

Nice shots! But why don't you re-align them so that they aren't tipping over / slanted to one side (#2 and #4)?

Hi X6 owners -

I'm selling a brand-new bmw x6 08-2011 factory aluminium running board
brand new ABS plus aluminium , anti slip steps pads, UV resistant moulded polymer step pad
Looking at $780. cash and carry

Interested please contact me - 9690 4040

how's the 21' performance rim? walao...after seeing yours, I feel like changing mine to this 375 also.

when are you free to catch up for coffee?

how's the 21' performance rim? walao...after seeing yours, I feel like changing mine to this 375 also.

OK lah. Didn't feel that much diff from std 19". Just need to be more careful not to KERBed it..haha.

Yalol!!! Very Sui Sui!!!

Thks hor.

Should catch up.

DevilAngel, I met Leecc23 a month back at his place for some help. I owe him kopi too.
Do arrange for me up for X6..been a while.

I'm up north in China, will be back in April.

We shall catch up for kopi when I'm back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thuthuatgo88
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back