All X6 owners

Re: All X6 owners

HAHA.. I don't think so. I have met one of them owning an X6M and he is so young. I think they read the forum for information but they usually do not post.

Hi X6 owners, anyone know where to go to get the custom cushion added to the rear seats? I have seen one done before on an X6..quite cool. Any idea the price too? Thks.

Yes, I saw it before but it is not cheap. Maybe some one here can organize group buy?

DevilAngel;617351 said:
X6 owners are mainly uncles, hardly post in forum....

Bro, how is your new X6? Heard you are very happy with it. Can post some pictures?:dance:

Hey Henry,

Yap, always happy to get new car, but will be happier if they didn't cock-up my options.

I will post some images only after all the bodykit installed and other add-ons.

When shall we meet up for coffee?

Cheers....

Last edited by a moderator:

Solidgold;631704 said:
Hi X6 owners, anyone know where to go to get the custom cushion added to the rear seats? I have seen one done before on an X6..quite cool. Any idea the price too? Thks.

Hi Solidgold,

So far, seen 2 units in Sg with custom cushion to replace the rear console. Not a bad idea though, but workmanship on the leather stitching is poor, moreover, you can't find a similar leather to match.

I'm currently trying out using add-on method rather than taking out the rear console. It's a removable piece, just stuff it in whenever you need it to carry an extra passenger.

So, you finally chose X6 over Cayenne, good for you...

Regards

DevilAngel;631970 said:
Hey Henry,

Yap, always happy to get new car, but will be happier if they cock-up my options.

I will post some images only after all the bodykit installed and other add-ons.

When shall we meet up for coffee?

Cheers....

Hi Daniel

Any time. How about Wednesday? You call me.:)

So, you finally chose X6 over Cayenne, good for you...

Well.. decided on X6 after looking at the Cayenne. The Cayenne base model (V6) cannot cut it.
Engine is rough (Touareg engine) and under power. Will need to go for at least a Cayenne S but the 4.8L V8 will burnt fuel like anything. Road tax also pretty hefty. Decided stick to a safer option and I do like the X6 stance (some may call it ugly but again looks personal).

Now contemplating to upgrade rims to 20" and throw in a cushion to accommodate an extra seat at the rear. Tinting required too. Any bro out there tired of their 20" rims can PM me.

Now tinting done!! Looks more fierce liao,

Next to MOD is the sound system. The stock is terrible. Bland, one dimensional, rubbish to be exact. Can't tahan even listening to radio. Any bros upgraded your sound system? When I look at the rear, there is this hidden compartment underneath the trunk...looks like damn good place to place your amps, dsp, etc. Have anyone done that yet? Potentially need to rip out the stock paper cone speakers and get some decent ones too. Now, the most problematic is the lack of bass. Don;t think there is a subwoofer in the E71. Where should I locate one? Any experience X6 installer to recommend?

Can you post some pictures of your X6? Did you lower your ride after the 20 inches rim?

Can you post some pictures of your X6? Did you lower your ride after the 20 inches rim?

Same stock look lah. Not decided to change rims yet. Only spice up the sound system a bit...focal K2 component speakers, audison amp + JBL MS-8 DSP. Am looking at a way to add a wireless connection from my IPAD to the DSP. This will be cool. Imagine you can wirelessly play from you iphone or ipad to your car stereo.

Anyone taken your X6 offroad? Am trying to see how it performs in mud, sand, streams and rocky terrrain. Seen some awesome pictures on the web...so really want to try. Also tempting to change my wheels to an offroad All Terrain BFG.tyres. Will look damn fierce. 8)

Solidgold;640418 said:
Now tinting done!! Looks more fierce liao,

Next to MOD is the sound system. The stock is terrible. Bland, one dimensional, rubbish to be exact. Can't tahan even listening to radio. Any bros upgraded your sound system? When I look at the rear, there is this hidden compartment underneath the trunk...looks like damn good place to place your amps, dsp, etc. Have anyone done that yet? Potentially need to rip out the stock paper cone speakers and get some decent ones too. Now, the most problematic is the lack of bass. Don;t think there is a subwoofer in the E71. Where should I locate one? Any experience X6 installer to recommend?

Try Hong Guan. Look for Damian. He can provide some good valued options. 6469 6775.

Wanted to get this set of 21" Performance rims but the price quoted by PML is really prohibiting.
For a set of 4 rims alone already $8,720. Imagine if slap on the tyres it will be easily close to 12k.
Check the US site, rims+tires only US$6K (retail price without any discount). Any one in the forum can bring in from US or UK?

img57064250.jpg

I saw it over at Benzline in Ubi. I think it around $7k.

For 21' tires RFT cost around $700-800 each.

From US, unless you are using sea freight, not worth it to fly in.

How's your ICE coming up?

Solidgold and DevilAngel shall we meet up and appreciate Solidgold's ICE setup in his X6.

Bro Henry,

ICE setup quite basic one la. Just wanted to add a bit more definition and to improve soundstage. End up i still spend $2k+ :(. May need to add midbass to under the seats. For catch-up session, sure thing. I already spent quite sometime drooling DevilAngel's white E71 liao in the last meetup at Kallang.

More pics to drool...

23713_413896927268_22893372268_5275326_499968_n.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beijingwelcome

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups