All X6 owners

Re: All X6 owners

I'm new to this forum and an X5 owner.

Was wondering if there is any up-coming gathering? Hopefully other X'ers are welcomed!

Hi X6 owners -

I'm selling a brand-new bmw x6 08-2011 factory aluminium running board
brand new ABS plus aluminium , anti slip steps pads, UV resistant moulded polymer step pad
Looking at $780. cash and carry

Interested please contact me - 9690 4040

DevilAngel;631974 said:
Hi Solidgold,

So far, seen 2 units in Sg with custom cushion to replace the rear console. Not a bad idea though, but workmanship on the leather stitching is poor, moreover, you can't find a similar leather to match.

I'm currently trying out using add-on method rather than taking out the rear console. It's a removable piece, just stuff it in whenever you need it to carry an extra passenger.

So, you finally chose X6 over Cayenne, good for you...

Regards

hi.. juz got my car...so m really green... was thinking where can i get tjhe add-on piece..and any other bodykits to install.... pls advise n thkz..

Hi everyone,

Just want to do a quick check.

Does X6 only come in 6 speed transmission while the X5 comes in 8 speed?

I'm considering between the X5 vs X6 vs 5 series GT now......can't really decide on which to go although i find the X6 and 5 GT bootspace to be more user friendly.............

Thanks for all the advice!

coked;767491 said:
hi.. juz got my car...so m really green... was thinking where can i get tjhe add-on piece..and any other bodykits to install.... pls advise n thkz..

Many people have asked about installing the middle seat on the X6. I have mine done about 1.5 year ago.

The seat and leather was done by Jackspeed in Loyand.

You need to find someone to install it. Usually someone who has done you audio system can help. I went to Yi Hing in Eunous.
The third comes in handy when we have more people.

Yi Hing
Blk 1067 Eunos Ave 4 #01-220

Email: [email protected]
Tel: (65) 6788 2088
Fax: (65) 6789 0020
47 Loyang Drive, Singapore 508955

I have difficulty pasting photo. sorry.

thkz bro...yrs is the one installed and cannot be taken out adly?? wanted the one tat is movable which sme of the ppl here mentioned.. will really appreciate if anyone would be able to help.. thkz in advance....

Hi Guys,

Talking about the DRL, anyone installed the white LED one? How is it...as bright as the F10?

Many Cheers

I am not sure what you mean by removable. If you mean, it can be used sometimes as a tray which is in the original form and sometimes as a middle seat, then mine cannot serve that purpose. But the middle seat is removable.

xj40;769945 said:
Hi everyone,

Just want to do a quick check.

Does X6 only come in 6 speed transmission while the X5 comes in 8 speed?

I'm considering between the X5 vs X6 vs 5 series GT now......can't really decide on which to go although i find the X6 and 5 GT bootspace to be more user friendly.............

Thanks for all the advice!

Hi xj40,

Depends on which areas you are particular with;

1. X5 with 3rd row in used, not much space left, but easy to load and unload goods/shoppings
2. X6 have the most usable space, that include the lower compartment, but the sloping back might not be able to take bulky items, esp big luggage standing upright, plus the height of the boot, not easy to lift heavy stuff into the back.
3. almost like X6, just its lower, but a totally different car.

The new version X6, N55 engine onwards come with 8-speed transmission.

Hi Guys,

New to this forum as i just bought my X6 last week....

Do hope to be able to meet up with you guys soon...

* Any recommendations for Bodykits & Rims as i intend to dress up my car ?

Cheers!

Any recommendations for Bodykits & Rims as i intend to dress up my car ?

There are several bodykits that you can check-out. The more popular ones are the
1. X6M kit
2. X6 Aerodynamic Performance kit
3. Hamann X6 bodykit

For Rims, there are plenty out there.

Visit Xoutpost site for more info and pics.

Solidgold;778077 said:
There are several bodykits that you can check-out. The more popular ones are the
1. X6M kit
2. X6 Aerodynamic Performance kit
3. Hamann X6 bodykit

For Rims, there are plenty out there.

Visit Xoutpost site for more info and pics.

bro do u know how much the kits cost???thkz in advance

Hi,

Just wanna check if X6 owners noticed the front headlights has stains or probably water marks on the plastic headlights covers, there are also minute scratch marks on it.
The car is only 7 months old and i just bought it last week only.
Made a trip to Kampong Arang service centre and the CSA mentioned its normal as there are bleed holes in the headlights so condensation will seep in not like japanese makes where its sealed.
I was just wondering, if this is normal after 7 months then how will it be in 2 years time?
I strongly feel this is a defect on BMW's part if its normal to them.
What you guys think?
Thanks

Hi All
does anyone have a recommendation on after-market bluetooth systems? the BMW one is ridiculously priced and i heard it doesnt work that well.

Hope to get some good suggestions.

What model is your beemer? Is it the E71? As i thought all along bluetooth comes standard?
How much did PML quote you?
I liketo disagree that the bluetooth is not good, in fact its one of the best bluetooth i've ever used inclusive of in-ear or speaker based systems.
The connections are fast and automatic, the clarity during conversations are very good to the point my callers don't even realise i'm in my car and not using the handset.

Alexbeemer;814396 said:
Hi,

Just wanna check if X6 owners noticed the front headlights has stains or probably water marks on the plastic headlights covers, there are also minute scratch marks on it.
The car is only 7 months old and i just bought it last week only.
Made a trip to Kampong Arang service centre and the CSA mentioned its normal as there are bleed holes in the headlights so condensation will seep in not like japanese makes where its sealed.
I was just wondering, if this is normal after 7 months then how will it be in 2 years time?
I strongly feel this is a defect on BMW's part if its normal to them.
What you guys think?
Thanks

Hi,

Don't be fooled by the CSA in PML, get them to change at zero cost. to you. Bang table if you need to, the headlight should be fully sealed,

Some small scratches or pin holes may have caused by road stone or sand hitting on it.

Cheers...

Thanks for the reply. You have a similar experience? I just need confirmation that the headlights are supposed to be fully sealed.

Hi
mine is an X6. I dont know if i should go with the MoBridge system from Soundwerkz or go with the BMW Bluetooth system. what do you recommend?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back