All X6 owners

Re: All X6 owners

You mean the X6 Bluetooth that came with the car standard? Mine came standard and is very good it connected to my iPhone effortlessly and my last called and missed lists could be seen on the X6 screen. It will silent yr hifi when phone calls come in. No dropped calls. Engine off while in a call it's still carries on and calls finished off by itself. I can even play songs on my iPhone via Bluetooth wirelessly as well as video like YouTube. So to me that's good enough. It works all the time.

Alexbeemer;818058 said:
You mean the X6 Bluetooth that came with the car standard? Mine came standard and is very good it connected to my iPhone effortlessly and my last called and missed lists could be seen on the X6 screen. It will silent yr hifi when phone calls come in. No dropped calls. Engine off while in a call it's still carries on and calls finished off by itself. I can even play songs on my iPhone via Bluetooth wirelessly as well as video like YouTube. So to me that's good enough. It works all the time.

am trying to find out how much it is to install the BMW one

Solidgold;631704 said:
Hi X6 owners, anyone know where to go to get the custom cushion added to the rear seats? I have seen one done before on an X6..quite cool. Any idea the price too? Thks.

Hi Solidgold, I did the rear seat modification. Bought it online and paid US$400 for the part and it was shipped to me. All i had to do was to follow the youtube video instructions and it fit nicely!

Hi Solidgold, I did the rear seat modification. Bought it online and paid US$400 for the part and it was shipped to me. All i had to do was to follow the youtube video instructions and it fit nicely!

wow..interesting to order that online. Do come to the kopi session this sat. I am sure all the bros want to see it in flesh...haha.

Solidgold;644925 said:
Same stock look lah. Not decided to change rims yet. Only spice up the sound system a bit...focal K2 component speakers, audison amp + JBL MS-8 DSP. Am looking at a way to add a wireless connection from my IPAD to the DSP. This will be cool. Imagine you can wirelessly play from you iphone or ipad to your car stereo.

Anyone taken your X6 offroad? Am trying to see how it performs in mud, sand, streams and rocky terrrain. Seen some awesome pictures on the web...so really want to try. Also tempting to change my wheels to an offroad All Terrain BFG.tyres. Will look damn fierce. 8)

Hi solidgold, had you guys try the offroad for your X6 already? Me driving a X5 and also interested to experience the off road feel. Let me know if you guys would like to gather? Cheers

Hi, anyone interested in the X6M steering wheel with Paddle Shifts, pls PM me. Tks

Hi solidgold, had you guys try the offroad for your X6 already? Me driving a X5 and also interested to experience the off road feel. Let me know if you guys would like to gather? Cheers

No leh. Can't really find time to do this yet. But on the other hand, I believe this SAV is not ideal for serious off-roading. Poor ground clearance, no separate low-gear box, waterproofing, stiff suspension, etc. So any bros who wants to take it out for serious off-roading better make sure you go prepared.

I went up north to Tangkak for durian in the plantation. consider off-road but not those serious cross river type, came out with 4 tyres and half lower body coated with thick thick "ang tor" (reddish mud).

word of advise, better use smaller rim size with thick rubber for such terrain.

Hey! That is a good idea, can organizes it again so I can gather a few more Xiers to join in....

Hi. I m currently doing a 630 . Thinking of changing to a x6 . Any faults or problems with x6 to advice?

Sent from my X9079 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back