Almost knock down a PRC cyclist...

Re: Almost knock down a PRC cyclist...

Many cyclists want to be treated as equal on road but I have seen just too many of them with total disregard for traffic rules. Many do not stop at red lights or give way to pedestrian at zebra crossing, cross over to pavement whenever they want.

Just days ago, I nearly got into an accident at a junction with one angmo cyclist as he turned right on me from my passenger side, just when i was about to head straight. Honk him and I got his middle finger instead...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ok I GVGT hee hee.

[video=youtube;qg6YDWCC16s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg6YDWCC16s[/video]

delrosa81;981311 said:
Ok I GVGT hee hee.

This is an idiot.

delrosa81, very similar to what I experience. This a very good example for case discussion...

So, if u happen to hit that guy, and u have this on video.... would you be liable?

The driver will be liable as he's supposed to keep a proper lookout - especially as the fvcktard cyclist has been visible for some distance. It's all about defensive driving.

davidtch;981382 said:
This is an idiot.

Yup I agree but lucky I wasn't going fast else.......

flyboy;981494 said:
delrosa81, very similar to what I experience. This a very good example for case discussion...

So, if u happen to hit that guy, and u have this on video.... would you be liable?

I think Singapore law, as long as you hit someone or something, the driver would be liable in one way or another. Better to be careful still, cos driver sure boh hua one.

Oilman;981497 said:
The driver will be liable as he's supposed to keep a proper lookout - especially as the fvcktard cyclist has been visible for some distance. It's all about defensive driving.

Yes, I agree on this, driver will be liable one way or another and we have to be extremely careful else genna for nothing.

delrosa81;981311 said:
Ok I GVGT hee hee.

This fella did exactly what I mentioned...fail to stop at zebra crossing,cut abruptly into your path,ride on pavement with total disregard. Driver always on the losing end esp without video..

Please do not drive without a camera. That assclown cyclist in the video really piss me off. I'm going to my workshop to customize my windscreen washer sprays to face outwards/sideways so my car can 'piss' on them.

mlmooy;981583 said:
This fella did exactly what I mentioned...fail to stop at zebra crossing,cut abruptly into your path,ride on pavement with total disregard. Driver always on the losing end esp without video..

Yup driver always at losing end so we as drivers have to be very careful and prevent ourselves from getting into trouble. I try my best at all times man especially with the number of vehicles and cyclists on the roads. Slow and steady.

allx;981623 said:
Please do not drive without a camera. That assclown cyclist in the video really piss me off. I'm going to my workshop to customize my windscreen washer sprays to face outwards/sideways so my car can 'piss' on them.

Yes that was one of the reasons for me to install a in car dvr to protect myself should there be any disputes.

delrosa81;981311 said:
Ok I GVGT hee hee.

This is the part I hate most. Sometimes they are a pedestrian and follow pedestrian rules like zebra crossing. Sometimes they become a car and follow car rules, e.g. follow green light for cars. And they switch suddenly from one to the other. Very very unpredictable. Imagine we date a girl and suddenly she changes to a man.
Sorry irrelevant.

C3P0;981691 said:
This is the part I hate most. Sometimes they are a pedestrian and follow pedestrian rules like zebra crossing. Sometimes they become a car and follow car rules, e.g. follow green light for cars. And they switch suddenly from one to the other. Very very unpredictable. Imagine we date a girl and suddenly she changes to a man.
Sorry irrelevant.

Oh no. Who have you been dating lately??

Meek;981692 said:
Oh no. Who have you been dating lately??
Based on 'Imagine we date a girl and suddenly she changes to a man'... it could be one of those below.

View attachment 49683

Imagine I date Meek but ah pek turn up.
I bro never say he is into Hartge engine conversion.

*run away*

C3P0;981759 said:
Imagine I date Meek but ah pek turn up.
I bro never say he is into Hartge engine conversion.

*run away*

Wa. See me lidat. Cry. :(:(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiee88ro
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back