Aloha~Marhaba~G'day mate~Alwrite~Hello~

Lycan

Hi everyone! I'm Justin, very new to the forum and if everything goes well, would be a first time owner to a pre-loved E90 next week. I had actually been to the latest forum meet up at Kallang Car park, where i had the privilege to meet Ac323, Dave and others where they share their passion with me about their ride.

I'm a business partner of Aaron_BMW and if you know what he had done to his ride, i'm already neck deep with poison with ideas on what to do with my E90 when the car arrive. :p

Some basic info about myself. I have been in the Navy, serving in the Naval Diving Unit, for the past 10 yrs. It's a very idealistic thought that made me want to sign on. As it's only a year and a half after the 9-11 incident, I made up my mind to give the best of my years to the nation, doing my part for the country. I have been to alot of places that no one in the right mind would pay the air fare for a visit, like India-Cochin, Jebel-Ali, Kuching etc. There are also the perks of visiting countries like Australia, New Zealand, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, QingDao etc.

I'm leaving the force next year to set up my own company with Aaron, whom i had known for 17 years, after fulfilling the promise i had made to myself. A little jittery to come out a-midst the chaos in the financial sector. Although a ship is the safest when berthed in the harbour, but a ship is meant and built for the rough sea isn't it. =D

Would love to meet up with you guys soon with my very own bimmer and maybe tell you guys more on why i am adamant about owning a bimmer from a very bad (or maybe good) experience i had. =p

Wishing everyone a Happy holiday, peaceful new year and a turbo-charged/super-charged 2013!

-Justin

Re: Aloha~Marhaba~G'day mate~Alwrite~Hello~

Wow longest introduction I've ever seen...

Welcome Justin.

Andally;933897 said:
Wow longest introduction I've ever seen...

Welcome Justin.

Haha! Apologise for it. Loves to write recently. 10 yrs in the service and my command of English is slowly deteriorating! Got to work it back up to standard again.

Hopefully my record for the longest introduction won't be broken any time soon! :dance:

Lycan;933902 said:
Haha! Apologise for it. Loves to write recently. 10 yrs in the service and my command of English is slowly deteriorating! Got to work it back up to standard again.

Hopefully my record for the longest introduction won't be broken any time soon! :dance:

No need to apologise...
Probably you can get along with baby1m he loves to write too.

Hi Lycan,

Nice to meet you. Hope able to catch up with you. I'm used to be a regular in the SAF too serving 15years. Understand your feels!

Cheers!

Hi Jus,

welcome onboard.......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Power intro...v exciting to know more...please write and intro more in different parts. Hehe..

Welcome onboard! :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
99ok99oksite

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back