Alpina RIms anyone

vone

Hi ,

Just wondering if there are any where that sells alpina rims like these here in singapore.

Think they look cool on the 1 series

439dfde9cb.jpg

Re: Alpina RIms anyone

Cleaning will be a nightmare.............

'The Great White'

If I'm not wrong, Alpina's relationship/contract with BMW AG is that only those parties who are already BMW subsidiaries, importers or dealers may become Alpina partners. That is, no new party may enter a relationship with Alpina unless already an authorised BMW partner.

Hi,

not into technical stuff for rims etc, but ,=can someone looka t the below data and tell me if they fit the 120i cabrio in the first place?

Alpina rims :
BMW 1 Series (E87)
8 x 18” 225 / 40 R 18 front and rear
with tyres MICHELIN Pilot Sport 2 ZP (Runflat)

120i cabrio rims:
(Assuming it follows135i offset)
Front 18x7.5, offset 49
Rear 18x8.5, offset 52

finding Alpina rims in SG is almost next to impossible, try getting some leads online and import them, nearest Alpina dealership i think is in Japan

Maybe the closest thing to Alpina rims would be Breyton? U still to know the offset of the Alpina rims too. Rim size and width can be the same, but if the offsets are different, u will get rims that are too sunken in or they stick out too much.

L&Cmotorsports;335801 said:
A quick search yields an offset of ET47 for the Alpina Classic 18" x 8 wheels for the E87 1 Series. Based on the data given above, fronts will stick out about 8mm more, rears should be perfect.

Hi, Sorry, not sure if I understand your explanation or my understanding of offset cannot make it.....

Alpina rims offset is 47 (assuming front & rear)

But 18" BMW performance rim is 49 front, 52 Rear,

isnt 47 < 49 or 52 ?

Dosen't this mean that the wheels should fit inside the body for both front and rear?

If its not too much trouble, can do some of yr workings for me to understand?

Got it, thanks!!

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back