Alternative to Respraying - Paintless Dent Removal!

jinooi

Hi Folks

Do you have any dings and dents on your car? Thinking of going for full respray but it takes too much time and money?

Do consider Paintless Dent Removal, a faster and more cost efficient alternative. I paid them a visit on Saturday and it took less than 45mins to fix the 8 dents on my car, and it cost only $100!

Many of us here in the forum have been faithful customers for a long time. I have brought all my cars to PDR to fix the unsightly dings and dents caused by inconsiderate drivers when they open their doors into my car.

Many people do not know the current address after the carpark next to Capitol closed down. They are now located at:-
385 Sin Ming Drive
(Inside Vicom Building)
Singapore 575718
HP: 96900290, Tel: 6334 6318.

Disclaimer - I am not involved in the business. The boss, Winston, is an old friend and his business has not been good after relocation. I'm just helping to spread the news. It would be a great pity to lose such a great resource because people don't know where he has moved to.

Do pay him a visit and i guarantee you will leave with a smile on your face.

Let your friends and fellow motorists know by liking the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Paintless-Dent-Removal/224838890902320

Mods, might want to sticky this...

Re: Alternative to Respraying - Paintless Dent Removal!

Bump for good info.
Jin very handsome.

thanks robot.

current premises at Vicom include an adjoining air-conditioned cafe where you can have food and drinks whilst your car is being fixed.

Winston says that business is particularly slow during the weekdays, so you might want to go during the weekdays to get your car fixed whilst you have lunch.

Been there a couple of times. Damn bloody good service. Very meticulous especially when they see certain marques. I must say the guys running the show are truely passionate people. They repaired dents that I didn't even notice. Top stuff.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18winink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back