Amazing Glaze

92TEM

Thinking of protecting the paint on my car. Has anyone tried out the Amazing Glaze paint sealant or have any recommendation for similar product/service

Re: Amazing Glaze

92TEM said:
Thinking of protecting the paint on my car. Has anyone tried out the Amazing Glaze paint sealant or have any recommendation for similar product/service

Amazing Glaze used to be called Glare?... have not tried them but i have not heard any good things bout them. it's a package thing right?. it's a wash and then they put one layer of wax?.
Might as well go do a proper polish/wax sealant type. you can look under the sponsor site. There's also Zaino Bro's and Groomworks too. Hope this is helpful enough .

Shaaz.

I have try them before ... not very good and the price is about S$600 for 4 session ... 3 years ago ...

Personally I think Autogylm is a better choice than them ...

Cheers.

Signed up with them for 1 year (3 servicing). On my 2nd visit, suspect they just wash my car only.

Waste of $$$.

Amazing Glaze is NOT Glare. Anyway, no good; don't try pls. Anywhere and anyone else is better; anytime. I'm speaking from experience.

amazing glaze is NOT a wax, so i guess that is why they don't polish your car ............

they dun reapply glare onto yr car after 6 mths......... they will tok u into leather care which cost 50-80..i regret it.........

What about ToughSeal?? I tried it, results seem satisfactory... gross stays with the car for a long time too. Was at PML for a minor setup, parked next to a pretty new E90, I can tell the difference in finishing.

Have not tried mentioned names, but I can vouch for Spa for Cars.

Tried them last Friday, took them from 2.30 pm to 9 pm to finish my car. Very detailed work, if you do not mind the waiting time. But great work - almost all swirl marks removed. Now my paintwork looks new. Very impressed.

$425 for 3 sessions (3 layers per session).

Not vested.

Kenn
That price for 3 sessions is for your car, u think it's cheaper for Z?

I'm a happy customer of GLARE at AMK Autopoint 3rd storey.
Very satisfied with the GLARE results & the lastin effects.

Cheers!!!

I can second Ken on that.
Spa4Cars does a good job.
I usually leave my car there in the morning and pick it up in the evening.
Holds especially true for dark coloured cars.
Its just alot more work for dark colours.

Hi,

Just to let u guys know, Amazing Glaze is the product that is being used in the Professional Car Care Package. It's services really has improved tremendously, so maybe u guys can take a better look at it.

It's been working in-house at the East Coast Center since 2001. U can't go far wrong with that...

so far i have been sending both my cars to glare at payaubi and have been very happy with them... the shine is really good and you can go back for interior cleaning and all etc.....

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back