Angel Eyes Headlamps Questions

viperjet

My 2005 ride Headlight do not come with any angel eyes fitting.

Is it LTA legal to install an original pair of angel eyes headlamps removed from an angel eyes model to my car? eg; E90 LCI to E90 Pre-LCI.

Assume Installation not done in PML.

Will i passed the inspection ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Angel Eyes Headlamps Questions

not too sure abt headlight from pre-lci to lci.

so far, there's only cases of headlight sets where bros transfer xenon headlight set from a pre-fl to a originally non-xenon headlight set pre-fl

i seriously dun tink tats gona be an issue with LTA........ but tats on proviso installation / retrofitting is not an issue to begin with. But I could be wrong though......

Ru previously from Rx8 forum?

sszone;751904 said:
not too sure abt headlight from pre-lci to lci.

so far, there's only cases of headlight sets where bros transfer xenon headlight set from a pre-fl to a originally non-xenon headlight set pre-fl

I mean from a LCI angel eyes headlamps unit to a pre-lci non angel eyes unit.

Hi Guys

Don't mind if I jump on this thread. I found a company in the US that sells coloured angel eyes. The green ones look so cool. Does anyone know if they are legal in SIngapore?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzOsZV72vBE]Multi-Colored E46 BMW M3 Angel Eyes - YouTube[/ame]

:cool:

Speedy Gonsalez;753156 said:
Hi Guys

Don't mind if I jump on this thread. I found a company in the US that sells coloured angel eyes. The green ones look so cool. Does anyone know if they are legal in SIngapore?

confirm not legal

jus a simple pole light in other colour other than amber oso cant pass liao.....tis one 4 x AE......need i say more.....shame ?? Hell ya.....

viperjet;752015 said:

Possible and no issue with LTA, since it's original equipment, but you'll need to get the controller ECU ( the one in your kick panel), and may not be a simple drop-in replacement...

May need ECU reset to recognize the new controller if version of software is different, but I think our forum sponsor workshops can quite easily handle this.

Last edited by a moderator:

viperjet;752015 said:

Yes it works and can be done - but if you want LTA certification you will have to do it at PML (and not sure if they will then ask you to fit the pre-LCI bi-xenons instead of the LCI ones).

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacai188betmov

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back