Angmo haolianing at my condo...

Re: Angmo haolianing at my condo...

naan1974;1039870 said:
I recommend the Azami Barber Shop, Japanese version of Truefitt & Hill at UE Clemenceau.
Cheaper and served by Nipponese female barber.
Barber chio or not?

DrK;1039862 said:
I thought Wobbles lives in landed property? Wobbles downgraded? Then not chao anh moh's fault liao....

:twisted:

His lioness den is it.

Run away.....

The CAMs can go to sultan of shave opposite Ocbc main building...

Jason8822;1039895 said:
His lioness den is it.

Run away.....

Prease, prease ... Jasonmaxima and I would like to keep our 8740sqft Ardmore Park weekend bachelor pad quiet please... thanks!

Anyone still have their mother cut a hole in the newspaper and put the head through it for a hair cut ?

Also, there are 2 sectors for work - skilled and unskilled.

- Unskilled or low level minion work is all about salary - the one who can accept a lower salary wins.

- Skilled work and I am talking about leadership and management......that one is the best man wins based on competencies.

Some people believe Angmos are better leaders than Asians ...... Do not see why race etc would be a factor......I think it's all about being able to compete.

Winner takes all.

why bother..... most ang mos I see sport short hair cos of receeding hairline. else shave like NSF.... how to have screwed up such a mundane, cookie-cutter, cliched haircut?

unless the fella has good looks and longish dreads like Antonio Banderas...then... uhm..... wobbles pls take note... you'll get PMs from all female forummers to visit your palatial home.....

Maybe 'barber' is their secret word, they have discreet conversation, you think it's just high class ang mo talk about getting a good haircut but maybe they go both ways

its true. finding a good barber is damn hard. Ever since S.T Raju retired, I dunno any more good barbers. Maybe need to keep long hair until reservist then RSM can help you cut. If they aren't good, at least its free...

meatypie;1039989 said:
its true. finding a good barber is damn hard. Ever since S.T Raju retired, I dunno any more good barbers. Maybe need to keep long hair until reservist then RSM can help you cut. If they aren't good, at least its free...

Yah, but you say until like that, non-ACSians (actually, even ACSians but not from Barker) will say you haolian. Then, MW will say that you're actually that Joseph whoever that scolded LKY in his blog... :lol2:

but his 4 by 2 damn zun one. and his talcum powder after the cut is lagi power...and hor, anyone can go there cut hair. 5 bucks only.

wobbles;1039995 said:
Yah, but you say until like that, non-ACSians (actually, even ACSians but not from Barker) will say you haolian. Then, MW will say that you're actually that Joseph whoever that scolded LKY in his blog... :lol2:

In London, they prob can't get a hair cut without getting mugged. Typical white superiority complex. Tell them to go back, they will cry.

Red_Bean_Bun;1040030 said:
Those Angmos from London ?

Not quite sure which part of Old Blighty they came from, to be honest. These chaps are not particularly friendly towards the minority (ie us Singaporeans - since only 30% of the units are local-occupied, the rest are all tenanted out to expats).

Let them cut a few more years and they probably do not need to visit barbers or barbras again. Out of 10 AMs I see, 8 are botak. They start balding at 28 y old. What's there to cut?

DrK;1040232 said:
Let them cut a few more years and they probably do not need to visit barbers or barbras again. Out of 10 AMs I see, 8 are botak. They start balding at 28 y old. What's there to cut?

Foreskin, if they wanna marry SPG-Minah.

wobbles;1040249 said:
Foreskin, if they wanna marry SPG-Minah.

wobbles;1040162 said:
I learnt a new word today: Priaprism.

today.... wobbles keep making references to kkj.... then he & brobot are strong YNWA supporters....

my gut feeling is that both are closet gaylords.....

MW;1039866 said:
The condo is his weekend villa...

my condo has a lot of PRC bu.... like to swim at night... fcuking kpkb

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go99comcollege