Angry : Delay of Collection date

yooooz

I placed my order for the new 523 3 weeks ago and my sales person told me i could collect it the following thurs... on wed, he called and told me on sat... on fri he called and say wed, on mon he called and say sat.............just now.. he called and say delay till next tues!!

i have nothing against waiting for a few months for my new car to arrive, but to give me empty promises, not once, not twice, not thrice, but to five times and still counting, is absolutely pissing me off... :furious:

Re: Angry : Delay of Collection date

yooooz;209481 said:
I placed my order for the new 523 3 weeks ago and my sales person told me i could collect it the following thurs... on wed, he called and told me on sat... on fri he called and say wed, on mon he called and say sat.............just now.. he called and say delay till next tues!!

i have nothing against waiting for a few months for my new car to arrive, but to give me empty promises, not once, not twice, not thrice, but to five times and still counting, is absolutely pissing me off... :furious:

you have gotten a lousy sales. i guess he doesnt know how to push around within PML.
may be the cars are "taken" by more aggressive sales

Hi,

If I were in your situation, give a sales person last chance for a delivery date, and let the sales person know that if the promise were broken again this time around, he will faces the consequences.

Send lawyer letter to sales rep and PML... swee!

because his quota for May enuff liao...so push your sales to June...oldest trick in the book...:D

quiksilver;209549 said:
because his quota for May enuff liao...so push your sales to June...oldest trick in the book...:D

hmm.. this seems logical..

so i guess he wont change this tues' date again bah.. we shall see lol..

Liverpudlian;209570 said:
i got mine in 1 week! full of 523 in stock!

wah.. tt was what i was promised lo.. 1week after i give him the cheque... but in the end till now still not yet get... he collect money liao than zuo bo...

yooooz;209595 said:
wah.. tt was what i was promised lo.. 1week after i give him the cheque... but in the end till now still not yet get... he collect money liao than zuo bo...

maybe this weekend he got his pay want to go away for dirty long weekend...:nehnehhh:

Write to STOMP and cc to CASE.

Then they will give u freebies.

Thats why I hate PML.

By right if the unit is in stock, along with loan approvals and PDI, you should usually be able to collect your new car within 2 weeks of purchase.

Perhaps your SE allocated you a unit which is only arriving in an incoming shipment? Do check with him 'cos the shipment probably got delayed and it affected the delivery date. :)

bangcock...i mean...bang table...

ask for freebies, further discount....

It could be that the color of the car and leather is not available in the current batch.

I booked mine and received the car in less than 2 weeks.

yap.. i will definitely take u guys suggestions ask for more freebies..

anyway.. he promised that i can collect the car this coming Monday.. wee!! I think this time is really confirmed because he actually told me the place (bukit timah) to collect lol..

bro.. only place i know to collect car is bukit timah...

Must ask for more free stuff... its only Singaporean...

i've gotton my bmw already!!

can someone tell me y driving it is such a breeze lol.. :nehnehhh:

yooooz;212076 said:
i've gotton my bmw already!!

can someone tell me y driving it is such a breeze lol.. :nehnehhh:

Congrats on the new ride...

Must buy toto... with the sequence of events, sure to strike. Then can go back and buy another one. Think a 335 cabrio will match the 523 real nice in the parking lot. :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
for88kim

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back