Announcement: January Meetup 2005! (30/1/05)

You can come by that way, it's open.

louis said:
can i come by nicoll highway or is access from that direction blocked by Circle Line construction?

Hi guys,

I am Ben, very new to the forum.

Just want to share that I should be dropping by on this Sunday.

Do take care and see ya then.

Ben

Ben, we'll see u there!! :thumbsup:

Welcome and see you this sunday!

:thumbsup:

benikoh said:
Hi guys,

I am Ben, very new to the forum.

Just want to share that I should be dropping by on this Sunday.

Do take care and see ya then.

Ben

75 + - cars today at the meetup!

Thanks everyone who showed up! Very happy to see the (many) new faces, and i hope everyone had a great time today.

Sorry to say that the decals and placards couldn't be supplied in time, i'll get them for next month's meetup.

Meetup photos will be coming soon (Sam, please hurry..ahhaha!).

Cheers all!

:thumbsup:

hi all,

the turn out was really really impressive. so many shiny and growling BMWs... and so many Z4s too! really steam ah!! :)

it was real nice meeting all u guys and many thanks to remy for indulging my AC exhaust fetish. :drool:

lastly for those of u, like Puny, who inquired abt my car grooming business, a thousand apologies for the lack of detailed info as i leave the day to day operations to my partner. :oops:

however, i will check with my partner abt the exact detailing products we use and will try to arrange for a discount for BMW.SG members. I will get this info posted on the forum ASAP for the benefit of those who may want to groom their car before the chinese new year.

and ryan, what's this abt me having to buy nuggets?? :shock:

louis said:

Louis, you buy for me, but never buy for the others ah? Jialat lah you...

tsk... :hmmidont:

ryan said:
louis said:

Louis, you buy for me, but never buy for the others ah? Jialat lah you...

tsk... :hmmidont:

no lah, i was asking abt the announcement u made mah... u said i was supposed to buy nuggets for everyone leh... if the turn outs get bigger and bigger each month, by april it'll be very xiong u know... need to teach more tuition liao... :laughlik:

Cross Post from other folder:

Congratulations to another wonderful meet-up yesterday with close to 80 cars showed up. Just a reminder as we came down this path before.

During this, and last few meet-up, increasingly, many members are offering fast and furious taxi rides within the meet-up car park. We can understand many of us are interested in finding out/showing off the performance of different cars, models and mods. However, we have received feedback from TP (yes, Traffic Police!) through our sources in PML that we should be more responsible and stop such reckless actions before something bad happens (touch wood).

Therefore, on behalf of the forum admins and moderators, we kindly urge everyone to be more considerate. We do not need to attract this type of un-necessary and negative attention. For members who like to show/experience different cars/models/mods, please take the taxi rides outside and away from the meet–up car park.

Thanks everyone for their cooperation.

Hi guys, nice to meet so many ppl during the gathering especially the admins... looking forward to future meet ups. Very impressive!!!

Especially the M3's.............. :drool:

Azrielsc said:
argh... my pics turned out really bad... :oops:

Sam,

Maybe I should do the full monty in order to get the pics to be clearer!!!
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

hahahahahaaa.....cya brahhhh!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taixiugo88club
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back