But welcome nonetheless :)

Re: Any 850 Owners?

850iBMW.jpg

ryan;248218 said:
Hi K,

Dont think there is any on board.

But welcome nonetheless :)

hi mate, i dun have a 850(yet). tested one today...thinking hard. got a e46 m3, 645 with full hamann conversion and a e36 318 coupe. thinking of adding the 850 to my collection, but the road tax of over 10k per annum is a killer. theres a blue unit fr sale, with 3 years of COE left.

do you have any advice pertaining to this car? any bros have any tots?

K

there is a blue 850 in my estate!

wonder if its the same one... wont know much abt the history though... but the owner parks his car nicely and neatly.. hee

Mockngbrd;248366 said:
latest issue (or latest locally anyway) of Total BMW has an 8 series buyers guide, u can grab it at borders

great minds think alike. got it yesterday, hot off the press(or plane). i go borders to buy mags, includung bmw mags every week....bmw car, bmw performance, total bmw, luxury n exotics etc etc.

thanks fr info anyway. read the 850 article last nite. reaffirm my suspicions that car will be super high cost maintenance/repair.

SMYUEN;248364 said:

wonder if its the same one... wont know much abt the history though... but the owner parks his car nicely and neatly.. hee

if car plate used to be no 38, thats the one . driven mostly by the wife.

SMYUEN;248364 said:

hi, just noticed you drive a Maser too. i got a 4200 spyder anniversary blue, car plate 29.

how much mileage have you clocked? any problems so far? i had a front left damper problem, and a storage box cover that keep popping up. other then that, stll loving the beautiful V8.

K

Darth-khips;248398 said:
hi, just noticed you drive a Maser too. i got a 4200 spyder anniversary blue, car plate 29.

how much mileage have you clocked? any problems so far? i had a front left damper problem, and a storage box cover that keep popping up. other then that, stll loving the beautiful V8.

K
wow..so many maser owner here..btw i've seen ur car b4..beauitful

Darth-khips;248398 said:

K

Hi!

Was your car the blue spyder on display at the granturismo launch at the grand copthorne hotel showroom?

My car is ok so far - clocked a fair bit of mileage (including up north)... had the usual clutch wear problems.. then the rubber lining on the doors came off... and most recently the clutch sensor went bonkers.. haha

but yeah, the V8 makes up for everything..... never fails to mesmerise and entertain me.

and of course, hong seh's tip top service is the icing on the cake.

:)

caySman;248623 said:
is there any possibility of registration under the classic car scheme or OPC?

yes...but car only 15 years old...cant reg clasic plate now. also can convert to OPC.

SMYUEN;248645 said:
Hi!

Was your car the blue spyder on display at the granturismo launch at the grand copthorne hotel showroom?

My car is ok so far - clocked a fair bit of mileage (including up north)... had the usual clutch wear problems.. then the rubber lining on the doors came off... and most recently the clutch sensor went bonkers.. haha

but yeah, the V8 makes up for everything..... never fails to mesmerise and entertain me.

and of course, hong seh's tip top service is the icing on the cake.

:)

no, wasnt my car on the display during launch. of course HSM tip top service....now they got competition mah, both on sales fm Lambo/ES and servicing from independents. they just delivered mooncakes to my place, one box got prancing horse and the other got trident logos on the cakes and metal boxes.....now we know where the fat margins we provide goes to!!!!

but on the whole, i am very happy with their service and support. going down to HSM 2morow to fix my F360 immobilizer. while waiting fr it to be fixed, going to Stamford tyres to se rims. feel free to join, if you are heading that way.

Darth-khips;248880 said:
no, wasnt my car on the display during launch. of course HSM tip top service....now they got competition mah, both on sales fm Lambo/ES and servicing from independents. they just delivered mooncakes to my place, one box got prancing horse and the other got trident logos on the cakes and metal boxes.....now we know where the fat margins we provide goes to!!!!

but on the whole, i am very happy with their service and support. going down to HSM 2morow to fix my F360 immobilizer. while waiting fr it to be fixed, going to Stamford tyres to se rims. feel free to join, if you are heading that way.

haha.. yeah i got the mooncakes too. Raffles hotel mooncakes =)

what time will you be at hsm?? would love a ride on the 360.. :)

lunch time, if i can start the car!!!! seems like now cannot even start, think need to replace immobiliser liao.

Darth-khips;248939 said:
lunch time, if i can start the car!!!! seems like now cannot even start, think need to replace immobiliser liao.

oh dear, which means you have to tow??

:(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dongnhap8xbet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back