Any bro here fitted bbk on their F10?

chopardgtxl

Hi guys,
Got my ride last week, tot of changing my brakes..
Any bros here got their brakes changed already ?
Mind sharing?
Cheers !

Re: Any bro here fitted bbk on their F10?

Used to have a pair of Brembo 6ers on old 3 series and decide to sell off instead of putting on to F10 ... (prob cos need to customised brackets again and also change rotors $$$). But at the same time, F10 got brake energy regeneration...so decided not to mess with the electronics...just like coilovers...otherwise, these 2 would be my usual poison.

I felt for F10...the $$$ better spend on other parts/ area to mod - just for aesthetics...since the car is in built with too much electronics/tech stuf...and when new and not broken yet...better not mess around with these and just enjoy the ride first. Anyways...unless, its 535i, 550i, M5, etc...then BBK has somereal use..otherwise stock is more than sufficient....;)

My 1/2 cents worth of opinion.

Oh okie, thanks for ur advice..
I will reconsider changing it then..
Was actually looking into getting AP 6pot..

If you are really interested in changing the brakes, my personal opinion not worth the money cos you can only change the front and not the rear. Rather you spend money on a better brake pads and other mods. :)

Hi,

I have my wife's 125i fitted with the BMW Performance brake set (front & rear). Fantastic feel and reaction time. However, not sure if there is one developed for F10. If there is, you may try it out. Cheers

Bro Chopardtxl... post pics of your hamann kit leh. Have u lower your ride yet? BBK is also under my radar lol.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88quest

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back