aNY cLubbers In da House?

Re: aNY cLubbers In da House?

there are plenty around here. =)

xinni;175557 said:
i'm the mos queen here. hahaha.. *self-declared one

Ms Lian, our fello bro BMouse is mos King.. i intro u ai mai? I retired from clubbing liao including XTD club and etcc.... I m homely Ah chek like wat Pui Ken says..

xinni;175557 said:
where do u club pinkie?
i'm the mos queen here. hahaha.. *self-declared one

Hi xinni,
I met you b4 at the SGR photo shoot at kallang last year, probably u cant rem. But tat time i was stil driving my airtrek, i jus changed to an E90 last week.
My preferred clubs are zouk, St james, Mos, as long as theres reputable Guest Djs or retro with top 40s. Hey mayb we can hangout sometime 2gether! :)

Pinkie;175564 said:
Hi xinni,
I met you b4 at the SGR photo shoot at kallang last year, probably u cant rem. But tat time i was stil driving my airtrek, i jus changed to an E90 last week.
My preferred clubs are zouk, St james, Mos, as long as theres reputable Guest Djs or retro with top 40s. Hey mayb we can hangout sometime 2gether! :)

hi. nice to meet u here again. see ya around =)

I am BVO clubber :)

I used to be labelled Balatonna. I was never a MOS Burger. Now I am drink stout with Alvin666, TripleM, SL2 and Blackbmw at kopitiams.

But we are not lau cheks like Orh Lulu or Arsenal62. But they byo the Tiger Beer salesladies a lot. Hum sup.

If got Zouk call me. I need to feel young. Still got Mambo Jumbo or not?

Orh LuLu;175563 said:
Ms Lian, our fello bro BMouse is mos King.. i intro u ai mai? I retired from clubbing liao including XTD club and etcc.... I m homely Ah chek like wat Pui Ken says..

salah, Brus is MOS king lah...his favourite MOS Burger is the one at Jurong East IMM...:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

kenntona;175578 said:

mambo Jumbo still got, i always see them in your posts in this forum...:nehnehhh:

quiksilver said:
mambo Jumbo still got, i always see them in your posts in this forum...:nehnehhh:
Boh liao. Your definition of clubbing is doing cha cha at Cairnhill CC.

Seriously, Pinkie, got clubbing give us a shout. I will wear my pinkie Versace party shirt and rock the house down. No joke. I like Pinkie.

kenntona;175585 said:
Boh liao. Your definition of clubbing is doing cha cha at Cairnhill CC.

i high class one, my cha cha and ballroom dancing sessions are at Club 5...:woowooo:

kenntona;175578 said:

Aren't you on the Zouk podium every Wed during Mambo doing the handsigns waering a mambo jambo t-shirt?

kenntona;175585 said:
I will wear my pinkie Versace party shirt and rock the house down.

Then you gonna look like that guy in Jaskin's sig. I see the resemblance.:lol2:

Pinkie;175564 said:
Hi xinni,

Are you johnny's sister???

T6 said:
Then you gonna look like that guy in Jaskin's sig. I see the resemblance.:lol2:
That's it. No more stock tips for you. Ungrateful bastid.

Pinkie, think of Travolta doing the dance in Pulp Fiction. As cool as me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helo210
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back