aNY cLubbers In da House?

Re: aNY cLubbers In da House?

Haze;175948 said:
Anyway... gals... guys... velvet/zouk tonight....:)

If u get too bored there hor can consider come look for me la...me confirm st. james liao....got table at boiler room and dragongfly...can hop here and there...:laughlik: :laughlik:....healthy one drink green tea and water only...keke...

Bmer;175969 said:
If u get too bored there hor can consider come look for me la...me confirm st. james liao....got table at boiler room and dragongfly...can hop here and there...:laughlik: :laughlik:....healthy one drink green tea and water only...keke...

you dirnk green tea and water only, then i'm a monk of the shaolin temple......

shaaz;175975 said:
you dirnk green tea and water only, then i'm a monk of the shaolin temple......

Shaaz, since u haf hair that means u r not a monk...meaning I m telling the truth...hehe....:lol2: ... I will be at st james boiler room wanna come..keke...if come I should be able to bring u and your kaki in..hehe...Is party nite...:dance: :dance:

Pinkie;175977 said:
I might be gng ST james tonite, anyone gng?

Hi Pinkie,

I will be going...come boiler room find me ba...never been to that room before so dunno how is like oso...keke....if u come find me see someone just sitting there drinking water looking around...that one should be me liao ba...keke.....:)

Bmer;175986 said:
Hi Pinkie,

I will be going...come boiler room find me ba...never been to that room before so dunno how is like oso...keke....if u come find me see someone just sitting there drinking water looking around...that one should be me liao ba...keke.....:)

Boiler room is which room? The R & B?

Bmer;175969 said:

I told you to come to zouk already lor... Last time shin... Now st james.. When i stop st james... u go there... Purposely 1 right... Boiler room small le... Dragonfly very canto...

Hahaha,.... Green tea as in the green colour glass bottle name hein... something 1??? Water as in.... Vod something 1??? Hrmm... I think ben knows it better than me...

Pinkie;175977 said:
I might be gng ST james tonite, anyone gng?

Bmer Ben is always there on friday now~! I think saturday too... Hahahaha

Pinkie;175989 said:
Boiler room is which room? The R & B?

Frankly speaking i oso dunno lei...just heard from friends that concept is live band like dragonfly...the only different is the sing ang mo song...:)

Haze;175993 said:
Its the r n b.... Juz beside movida...

hey haze,
mayb we can meetup some day? i loking for a girlie clubbing kaki.

OKie i know which room alrdy, the R n B with alot of mat rocks. Hmm i prefer movida.

Bmer;175986 said:
Hi Pinkie,

Pinkie.. good luck to u... if u can find him based on his description.. i will buy u one drink... :)

Pinkie;175994 said:
hey haze,
mayb we can meetup some day? i loking for a girlie clubbing kaki.

OKie i know which room alrdy, the R n B with alot of mat rocks. Hmm i prefer movida.

Hahaha... Sure... I guess it's time for the gals to club together again... It's been awhile.... Michelle, summer, claire, karen, jean n etc ppl...

Yea... I prefer movida too~!!! Now I've got khaki for movida... :)

babe;175997 said:
Pinkie.. good luck to u... if u can find him based on his description.. i will buy u one drink... :)

Probably she shld start searching for someone who holds a martell bottle and forcing it down others throat... Hahahahhaa..... :lol2:

Haze;175998 said:
Hahaha... Sure... I guess it's time for the gals to club together again... It's been awhile.... Michelle, summer, claire, karen, jean n etc ppl...

huh... of all the rooms.. u actually prefer Movida?? I hate Movida man.. hahaa... I tot u like powerhouse...

Haze;175998 said:

heheh as long as its clubbing, can call me! whether its movida or zouk. I dun really like dragonfly, ahyo jam packed with bengs and lau cheks.

babe;176000 said:
huh... of all the rooms.. u actually prefer Movida?? I hate Movida man.. hahaa... I tot u like powerhouse...

Hahaha... Into Salsa ma... Powerhouse??? Music always playing the same old kind... Actually i like gallery too... Nice place to chill... we shall hav a chilling session... Miss the good old times with eric n others at bala... muz ask them out soon... But less alco tis time round... Getting bad in drinking... :lol2:

Pinkie;176002 said:
heheh as long as its clubbing, can call me! whether its movida or zouk. I dun really like dragonfly, ahyo jam packed with bengs and lau cheks.

Hahaha... Sure... I'm headin down to velvet/zouk tonight though... pm me ur no. will call you... =)

Mockngbrd;176003 said:
sound more like mi bah

Plus a lady in ur arms all the time... :nehnehhh:

just exchange msns lah faster to organise the singles outing right.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jecs6dacicu
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back