Any coupe owners with big dogs?

bummer73

Dudes,

OK, I have a golden retriever, I sold my SUV, and I got a coupe. Call it impulse. Anyone out there like me? ;-)

Not that I load my doggie onboard often, but there will be times I will. What do you guys do. It seems having the fella sit up front is the only way since they might not want to squeeze to the back- and imagine the amount of damage they can make in the back seat!

Anyone knows if BMW sells a coupe dog seat cover that covers all the necessary bits up front?

Re: Any coupe owners with big dogs?

The things we do for our pets :)

I recall seeing some covers similiar to what you're describing in the BMW catalog. It attaches to the front headrests and forms an inverted "tent" but I'm not sure how a claustrophobic dog will react.

Alternatively, there are pet taxi services that can bring your dogs to the vets/groomers and back (with instructions from the vet) - around $40-50 per round trip. It's a more viable solution for large dogs I feel.

wow ur golden retriever is a big dog, a coupe is not suitable .... think u better change car keke... the new X6 a SUV cum Coupe!

I don't have a big dog but i got a big friend, can understand ur damage becos i drive a coupe & always fetch my friend Phil (a australia golden revolver) behind my seat... alot of damage... alot...:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

iScoupe, i like today's avatar better than yesterday's.

JuzMe;320262 said:
iScoupe, i like today's avatar better than yesterday's.
is it welaicome.... i knew you like this woman or man or watever ... let try not OT here :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

let help bummer73 find a dog seat , seriously is a huge problem to solve for dog lover..

Hey thanks guys, appreciate it. I have not actually tried it out yet, but I suspect he wont go to the back seat, so I think I'll need a good front seat, and flr mat cover

haha btw we did not ask you how big is your golden retriever... if your big is like this GR puppy, then no worries hahahaha..

watermark.php

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choangclubsbs
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back