any E34 members here?

vic000

hello everyone, I just got a E34 from bro Gene. a new member with oldie BMW.

anyone else here drive the same car as mine? wanted to go meetup, worried no same kind to chit chat with,hehe.....

Re: any E34 members here?

there are not many e34 guys here, atleast not that i know of. But you are most welcome to make yourself at home with the e36 guys :)

We are doing a charity drive this 30th, the e36 guys are the main organizers, but many many of the other models are joining in the event as well. Good time to come and mingle :)

Check out the events thread.

I drive a 1991 e34. Welcome to the e34 world. Please pick up Dec 07 issue of BMW car and you will understand why you own a great icon.

SC_JC_0308;279892 said:
there are not many e34 guys here, atleast not that i know of. But you are most welcome to make yourself at home with the e36 guys :)

We are doing a charity drive this 30th, the e36 guys are the main organizers, but many many of the other models are joining in the event as well. Good time to come and mingle :)

Check out the events thread.

hihi.
on the 30th, i got fren's wedding. will go to event's folder check out the schedule later. hope i can make it

opvaulet;279982 said:
I drive a 1991 e34. Welcome to the e34 world. Please pick up Dec 07 issue of BMW car and you will understand why you own a great icon.

hello opvaulet. we drive same car,hehe..
do you go meetups?
ya, that's a great car, now need sometime for repair some minor problems. hope to see you soon

Me with 1995 E34 530i V8, very few 3000cc with V8, so am keeping this classic for as long as possible... :)

does ex-e34 count ? :D

PM me if you wish to share experience...yes, I have been to meet ups.........

seems still have a few of us drive E34 here,hehe... shall we meet up at next BMW.SG meet up?

btw, i just came back from KL/klang/genting trip. the car is a fuel saving machine on the highway. when i just got the car last wed, 2 days city drive, i got the FC about 6.5km/L. for this KL trip, highway cruising avg 160-200kmh, FC is 9.5km/L. i think it's even better than some jap cars, at least better than my previous civic,haha...
tried top speed of 220, but..... the bonet BMW logo fly away. anyone know where i can buy 1? :(

buy from Eng Soon, or Benzline(look at resources page for add), or PML itself. ALT, you can try other bigger accessories shop.

MY M50 FC avg 7.5km/l in city use, best was 10.2 km/l from Sungei Besi to 2nd link. Just so that you know, your figures are similar to mine, and some e60 520i owners get similar figures. M20 engines are my favourites, they just make the greatest sound.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fb88land
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back