• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Any E92 320i

Hein

Hi all....

Was looking at the E92 325i, but that car seems way out of my budget... Is there anyway to get the E92 320i through PI in Singapore?? Are there any reliable PI that do bring in the BMW 3-series????

THanks

Re: Any E92 320i

Nick, there is E92 320i, just not here in Singapore yet.

Its just PML strategy for not being in the smaller cc cars till later. PML should bring the E92 320 and 328 soon.

Cheers!

hitmee;222705 said:
i think wilman bringing them in......

wilman????

Azrielsc;222723 said:
Its just PML strategy for not being in the smaller cc cars till later. PML should bring the E92 320 and 328 soon.

Cheers!

Thanks man.. Hope it's priced attractively.. Hope it's the si model too, since I find the 320i engine kinda underpowered when I test drove it...

Anyway, nice ride u have :yummie:

Hein;222757 said:
wilman????

Thanks man.. Hope it's priced attractively.. Hope it's the si model too, since I find the 320i engine kinda underpowered when I test drove it...

Anyway, nice ride u have :yummie:

Don't think will be the Si model but rather the DI (Direct Injection) model that is also 170bhp just like the Si. But the Si is only available (limited production) in E90 Sedan Guise. That one is a different "beast" altogether and very similar to the WTCC one....Engine can rev very high as compared to the normal 320.....

Cheers!

Correct me if I am wrong, ya?

Azrielsc;222723 said:

Cheers!

Thought 328 is for US market? Is it supposed to be 330?

Stupid BMW and their nonclamature... I have no clue whether future E92s going to be badged as 323, or 328 or 330i.

What is SI engine bros? Yes ... i saw cybercars ad 325i e92 for 150k ish .. hopefully 320i e 92 will go for 130 k ish

kyser;225770 said:
What is SI engine bros? Yes ... i saw cybercars ad 325i e92 for 150k ish .. hopefully 320i e 92 will go for 130 k ish

Best is to check their OMV & if the advertised price is after full cash rebate or not.....

Cheers

'The Great White'

Hi bros, which are the PIs that are bringing in 320i e92s? Pls list and include indicative price:

i. vincars
ii.

cybercars i guess.

i. vincars ($174,888 for 320i cab)
ii. cybercars ($181,888 for 325icab)

Seems too good a price to be true for cybercars. Anyone has previous experience in buying from them? Warranty and hidden costs are the main concerns.

i saw ths pi at balestier having the e92 320i in the showroom.. think its a white one if im not wrong..

its near the nkf building hope it helps

Great.

Will check it out. Any idea what price they quoting?
Any bros know roughy when the new 170 bps engines will come into Singapore

saw the ad in the newspapaer... quoted for $136,800 for e92 320i.
any1 seen it yet? i wanted to know what are the options included. and is it underpowered? any further informations would be very much appreciated. thx..

Personally I think buying from PI's are ok. I drive a JDM Accord and there are so many PI cars on the road.

As for BMW's, any bros here really make use of PML premium service and think it's worth it?

If can save a few thousand... I'll take the no-warranty risk.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alo789mx
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back