Any F34 owners out there???

Re: Any F34 owners out there???

icekhoo;1116225 said:
Hi Dave

I'm also keen to upgrade my F34 to 19" but is the gap to the wheel arch bigger?
How much did you pay?
The picture you posted looks like the gap is quite big.

I have installed lowering springs on my ride over the weekend. Beside having a firmer ride (which is my main intention), the car now has a lowered stance and the wheel-arch gap are now only about 2 fingers wide all round.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm not intending to lower the ride, only upgrade to 19". Will the gap be very big due to the lower profile tyres?

icekhoo;1116401 said:
I'm not intending to lower the ride, only upgrade to 19". Will the gap be very big due to the lower profile tyres?

the gap will pretty much remains the same bcos when u increase the rims size, you should technically reduce the tyres profile correspondingly. So if u wana narrow the gap but do not intend the lower the ride, get a higher profile tyres / maximum allowable profile tyres, thats all

I just bought an used 320gt and nice to know there is a small group of other f34 owners here. will the parts for f30 fits for f34? I.e. M pedals

hi liveevil

The below are parts that are interchange between F30 & F34 :
1. interior ///m performance 7 pcs trim
2. ///m pedals
3. reverse cameras

The below are parts that are unique only for F34
1. ///m performance brakes
2. HK tweeters
3. body kits

Thanks Whitey. I collected my car this afternoon. My car came with the m sport package. Does this include the 7pcs interior trim?

Thinking of getting the pedals but the Pasco HK site does not carry it anymore. Where did you go for installation? I might want to order from amazon and get my family to bring back.

hi Liveevil,

Congrats for your new ride.. Mine is M sports package as well .. yes, the ///m performance 7 pcs for F30 fits perfectly into the F34 cabin setup as well. I did not get it coz there are more into this 7 pcs. The silver lining of the m sports steering wheels will look need to be changed to the CF finishing and also the silver thingy near to the gear change will also need to be changed to non-silver in order to make it all compatible in terms of the ///m look .. too much and thus dropped the idea ..

For the dead foot rest for the sports pedals, i got it from Pasco when i went to their office in hong kong last year .. yup they do not carry it anymore.

For 320i GT, things that suggest for you to change are :

1. change the single exhaust tip to the dual tip. I cut mine and welded the dual tip on it .. of coz, the m sports rear diffuser need to be changed as well but its not costly (order it from Engsoon).
2. Upgrade the rims to 19", the stock types profile is too huge (i.e. too much rubber) aspect ratio of 50 (front) and 45 (rear). Increasing the rims to 19 will bring it down to 40 and 35 .. looks more sporty. Of coz u can go all the way to 20" but the cost over looks is not justifiable in my opinion
3. Gloss Black sticker your front grill and get the 3 BM colors on the 3 fins - Johnson sticker can do it
4. upgrade the brakes to BBK. I chose ///m performance brakes set as I like the looks of the calipers ..
5. add the harmon Kardon front door tweeters (buy from Eng Soon) and have it install in any audio house ..
6. add the reverse camera module and the blackvue camera + cellink
7. m sports pedals (3 pcs) of coz to complete the look

Lets have a mini meet up for the f34 owners...

F34 owner since June checking in.

Looking at brakes and open pod mod. Brakes are confusing, while there seems to be no open pod mod kits for F34.

Seems like many people go to Eng Soon for your ride...

What’s the damage of the dual pipe exhaust? How much is the performance improvement?

I just ordered the M sports rear diffuser from Eng Soon that is able to cater for a dual pipe and also ordered a dual pipe to change mine single exhaust tip to dual too ..

Next is to change the brakes to the M Performance brakes (RED) .. 345mm 4 Pots (Fr) and 330mm 2 Pots (Rr) ... coming soon!!!

Done :
1. sports pedal (footrest + standard 2 pedals)
2. ///m logo door lights
3. blacken kidney grill

PS: mine is a 320i F34 M-sports series

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saowincenter
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups