Any meet ups / gathering / rounding?

Re: Any meet ups / gathering / rounding?

1. Pinkie (My car is slow so only slow drive )
2. r01
3. clown (i am xiao didi, dont bully!)
4. Princess^cel...nite drive in town!!!

im beginning to miss those spooky nite drives organised by Kenntona & totoseow last year:(

adsnx;226522 said:
im beginning to miss those spooky nite drives organised by Kenntona & totoseow last year:(

Bro we can still organize them if the guys are keen haha...

pls advise on the date. thanks.

am interested in a nite drive but need to know when it's taking place to confirm.
morning drive too early, plus that published route already picked up by TP.

four4s;226709 said:
pls advise on the date. thanks.

am interested in a nite drive but need to know when it's taking place to confirm.
morning drive too early, plus that published route already picked up by TP.
must let babe know abt this..if not,i think it will spoilt everyones mood..

if everyone doesn't speed and stick within the convoy, then everyone will be fine and nobody's mood will be spoilt. no problem one unless peeps go looking for it.

ya the difference is this is night and the other is morning hee, and i suppose discourage slow driving in this one? lol

hey ro1, tried to pm you but your inbox full. can't send you any pm till you clear it.

cheers

sszone;225870 said:
i tot jawsg also 316 wor....ask them race lo....hia hia hia:woowooo:

Hullo... I'm still the resident hogger here... don't anyhow spoilt me reputation... I don't race one hor... race your china engineers backside face !!!...:furious: :nehnehhh:

adsnx;226522 said:

Yes, me too... I need to "lok" some 4-D numbers from those spooky friends.. getting broke nowadays.... sigh...:oops:

Drop me a pm for the nite drive if you guys don't mind slowing down for me.

hey ya bro four, sorry about that..cleared inbox :p anyway i think next will be organising a night drive first before spooky drive so gotta wait till someone organise lol

r01;227406 said:
hey ya bro four, sorry about that..cleared inbox :p anyway i think next will be organising a night drive first before spooky drive so gotta wait till someone organise lol

Roland, your night drive = orchard rounding???haha...:nehnehhh:...next time see me dont push me leh...having ecu speed cut/rev cut lately by co...:lol2:

err it really depends on the organiser and the participants too on the route of the night drive hah..
if enthu enough could even go for the OG route lol..

maybe can get the e92/93 peeps to participate as well as kenntona should get his car by then?

any1 knows SGS27*5 AW 335i, oem areo front lip, 19" CSL reps? car damm swee!

four4s;227669 said:
maybe can get the e92/93 peeps to participate as well as kenntona should get his car by then?

any1 knows SGS27*5 AW 335i, oem areo front lip, 19" CSL reps? car damm swee!

yes.i know that vehicle owner. All i can say its not a stock 335 and its running over 500nm of torque. Will rape any of us here except those cars like maybe that blue e46 with over 500hp and Blackstealths car AFAIK.

wow!
you can tell him it's the most swee 335i i've seen so far... must organise e92/93 meetup soon and hopefully he'll come along!

four4s;227675 said:
wow!
you can tell him it's the most swee 335i i've seen so far... must organise e92/93 meetup soon and hopefully he'll come along!

heheheh.His car is tastefully done up i agree and the chioest e92er to date. Man he started early.

man not only i would imagine the chio'ness and the speed of his car

p.s. pardon me :(

Hey guys/gals,

Please take all street racing talk out of forum as we neither encourage nor support street racing posts or action. Rounding Singapore as a convoy will always be enjoyable if we follow rules and regulations to minimise accidents/incidents.

Regards,
Sam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
new88comcom1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back