Any Monthly Meetup today - 27 April 2008

Re: Any Monthly Meetup today - 27 April 2008

yes still on! come and meet everyone!

4:30pm onwards.

Thanks...will make my way there soon.

so fun....i got a pic of the car park guy's bike illegally parked. FP i mms u? pls post!!

post to stomp....swee swee

buggers got a group of their premas morons to swamp in...

see the way they juz stuck the summons? freaks

Hi all,
Kinda disappointed as I went round and round and round looking for you all at the Kallang carpark at around 5 pm and did not see any "gathering of Beemers"...just an Audi/VW group and a "Merc.sg" group....where were you all???:( ......left at about 5.30 pm....

vngooi;324631 said:
Hi all,
Kinda disappointed as I went round and round and round looking for you all at the Kallang carpark at around 5 pm and did not see any "gathering of Beemers"...just an Audi/VW group and a "Merc.sg" group....where were you all???:( ......left at about 5.30 pm....
vngooi,

We were at the carpark beside Kallang McDonald's from 4:30. Plenty of cars meetups today from various car groups.

vngooi;324631 said:
Hi all,
wow lan, we so big group there behind the MacDonald lei !
think u went to leisure shopping mall is it ?? or u see a sexy butt with a BMC bike u run ?? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

where are the pictures?

Terry;324732 said:
where are the pictures?
Hopefully no more butt shots, except female ones ;)

many female shots i wanted to take...but lazy to ask for permission...from em or their boy...

Was wondering whether there was such a monthly meeting....as I was Kinda disappointed as I went round and round and round looking for all at the Kallang carpark at around 5 pm and did not see any "gathering of Bimmers"...just an Audi/VW group and a "Merc.sg" group....where were you all??? ......left at about 5.30 pm....:whythis:

Sorry folks, didn't make it as I was sickz... like a zombie and koon from after lunch till around 8.30pm.... sianz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choangclubsbs
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back