Any new 116i owners?)

Re: Any new 116i owners?)

Hi guys I've been driving my 116d for around 2 month. Loving it so far but when my car go throu humps or when im turning I will hear some irritating noise from my driving side door area. Anyone experience this or is it just me. Not a big deal but can get irritating at times.

AndreaLim;1128411 said:
Hi guys I've been driving my 116d for around 2 month. Loving it so far but when my car go throu humps or when im turning I will hear some irritating noise from my driving side door area. Anyone experience this or is it just me. Not a big deal but can get irritating at times.

Pls pm me your address, I will come fix for u.

AndreaLim;1128411 said:

Yup, had it a while ago from driver's door. A ticking sound when there are bumps. Disappeared after a while and now is right hand rear somewhere.

Just bring it back to PML to fix. I would if I could spare the time.

Aestatic;1128430 said:
Yup, had it a while ago from driver's door. A ticking sound when there are bumps. Disappeared after a while and now is right hand rear somewhere.

Just bring it back to PML to fix. I would if I could spare the time.
Glad to hear from someone who had the same issue as well. I will definitely go down to have it check. Thanks lots

So, it seems that the noise from the doors originates from the contact of the door with the door frame. Went to PML to fix it and they simply stuck some tape. No more noise!
I wonder why they don't stick the tape in the first place?

hi guys,
Getting my 116 soon and very excited about the ride. Will follow the thread and post my observations as well. With diesel pump, which brand is recommended, Esso or Shell? Or generally it's all the same.. Sad to say my SE not very knowledgeable, LL got a good deal, decided to buy it.

Try than provide us with your FR.
Most of us are on not on diesel :juggle:

BMW 3 Series;1131763 said:
Does the 116d have cruise control?

Nope. No cruse control but it does come with a speed limiter function on the steering wheel.

Hi all,

I've just signed on the dotted line. Expecting delivery in june.

I have a question: Is it normal for your SE to indicate on your contract "Non-guaranteed COE:6" even though you pay additional for the guaranteed COE? What my SE said is that all contracts no matter guaranteed or non-guaranteed will be written "Non-guaranteed COE:6".

Is this true?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linkvao8livenet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back