any place to recommend for bodykits?

Re: any place to recommend for bodykits?

Terry;330753 said:
chinne...we can always meetup for kopi...relax me not dirty old man...i should call you jie jie...coz u older than me... kekekeke

i can clear all your doubts about E60 kit...rims..tyres...suspension..exhaust... everything!

if u want someting not striking... M tech is the way to go..or ACS

i think i also dun wanna go futsal liao...kor kor(
igor.jpg
)

can you bling moi...*tug tug*

bs259015.jpg

kor lan lah...i should call u uncle :nehnehhh:

Terry;330753 said:
chinne...we can always meetup for kopi...relax me not dirty old man...i should call you jie jie...coz u older than me... kekekeke

i can clear all your doubts about E60 kit...rims..tyres...suspension..exhaust... everything!

tt's nice of you :)
thinking of M tech... any idea how much is it? muz start saving up + persuading my father

Wha lao Sam..
How can u say things like that !!

You will cause a lot of ppl to spend more money again u know ( that includes me ).
M-Tech is the best !!! No need change bodykit !!! M-tech II is the best !!!!!

Wohohoho...another one infected..you guys are virus carrier!

Good luck to your search chinnie86, you will get many advice here until you get confused hahaha, Important is to chose the one that you like most :)

Terry;330753 said:

now i realize y u not goin for futsal... last minute say cannot make it.. for this har?? hum sum boi... hahaha.. jus joking... don't worry about terry, he is a good boy with nice rims to match and a love for soapy(car wash)

Herman;330926 said:
Wha lao Sam..
How can u say things like that !!

You will cause a lot of ppl to spend more money again u know ( that includes me ).
M-Tech is the best !!! No need change bodykit !!! M-tech II is the best !!!!!

need to change.. bodykit must change.. change already den i go over to the workshop and collect ur old kit.. i help u 'dispose' them.. :goodup:

chinnie86;330904 said:
tt's nice of you :)
thinking of M tech... any idea how much is it? muz start saving up + persuading my father

M tech shud be 3.5-4k there about...

yours is PFL or FL E60?

some of the E60 kits i can think of

1.Mtech
2.M5
3.AC Schnitzer (2 types)
4.3D
5.Hamann (3 types)
6. Lumma (2 types)
7.G-power
8.hartge
9.Kerscher tuning
6.Rieger
7.Wald
8.Vorsteiner
9.Breyton
10.ericsson
11.Kelleners sport
12.Prior design

just wait till early september... i sell u everything that is on my car... hahahaha at least the new owner of my mods is a hot babe

hey all.. thank you so so much for all ur advices! :) now i'm spoilt for choices!! omg, didnt know there's so many options to choose from!!
-hope i dont get infected with e mod virus though- =P

just keep it stock, best! then save the money up to mod the engine for performance. hahaha

Hi, you can try Eurohaus, look for Greg. My bro ordered body kits from them for his E90 320i. Think cost about $5k+, includes installation/labour charges.

Hi guys, i am new to the forum but have been driving my 525i for the past 3 years since my 21st birthday. My friends told me to best wait till the warranty with performance motor is up before doing any modification works to the car. Currently, there is still 2 months left before the warranty expires so i'm thinking of changing the bodykit and the rims at a later stage.

Anyway being new to the car ownership and modification area, i do not want to be cheated, there was once i checked out a body shop which quoted me a reasonably priced e60 kit which on further investigation turned out to be a 'replica' set, is this a common practice? I will be getting my bonus from work soon and am thinking of investing it on my car rather than gf hahaha so i pretty much need some guidance and direction on this issue.

What bodykit is considered entry level? or cheaper? As i wanna use my own money and not beg parents and which workshops will be best?

hurrikenny;337421 said:
Hi guys, i am new to the forum...

What bodykit is considered entry level? or cheaper? As i wanna use my own money and not beg parents and which workshops will be best?

Welcome Bro..rest assured you are in the right place for consultations and it's free !

First and foremost, you said u gonna get hold of some hard-earn cash soon. Bad news is...it might not be enough.( i might be wrong ) but anyway, it all depend on how strong your resistant level and discipline are towards what we call here..."the Virus".

Join us at our monthly meetups, every last Sunday of the month. Everyone present is more than willing to share their modding stories.... See ya.

( Starter of this thread did join us during our latest meetup, I guess she already starting to feel the "itch" . Chinnie ? )

try SWC at ubi. look for mike. a lot of the forum guys got their bodykit from there. they only bring in original bodykits. if i'm not wrong lah. haha but i will be quite costly. :)

Yah yah i saw SWC mentioned a few times but dunno where the exact place or what SWC stands for hahaha.... i have friends who are hardcore modders too but the shops they bring me to don't do beemers leh and i am aware of "the bug" but for now my temptation is towards the bodykit with a budget of about 5k.

SWC stands for Sin Wee Chuan. Mike is the guy. address is Blk 3021A Ubi Road 1 #01-40 Tel: 91074888

Thanks for your reply ben, i will check the place out. I tried to start a new thread for these newbie questions but discovered i don't have the authorization to do so hahaha so instead i have to hijack Chinne's thread...Sorry Chinnie

haha no problem. you can always explore this webby. there are loads of address in the link and resources section. go check it out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamefa88
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back