any possible way to get discounts for new Porsche Panamera?

Re: any possible way to get discounts for new Porsche Panamera?

Wait.. Ur boss likes fast saloon.. And a lady..who likes to speed

Does she happen to be an indonesian lady? If yes I think I know

yeah, slater, please let me have your PI contact. thanks.

for terry, she is not indonesian. and she does have a no of fast cars.

for others, please message me if you do work for agent, PI, etc etc.

thanks a lot!

cheers!

btw the porsche has crazy prices on their options... can cost over 100k for options... dont be fooled when the PI gives lower options at a cheaper price

ok terry, will take note on that. u're rite, the add-ons cost almost $100k. instead 2mr gonna meet up a PI SE for more details. i will just show the list of all add-ons for price comparison. so i dun thk he can fool me, rite?

btw, any idea if agent will service PI version?

i only heard flatsix is for aftermarket service like jfc, bvo, or boss to beemers.

cheers!

last i heard u can service in agent...but they will overcharge...not sure on that

Hmm..sometime back I was looking at getting a Boxster and was advised by a forummer that the price that shows up on the configurator is the price without COE..so I spec the car with the options I wanted and with the final price I went to Stuttgart and got the offer about $15K off the price i got from the configurator and COE was free..if I remember correctly my options amounted to about $8K so the discount was pretty generous..but atlas I did not settle for the car but passed the deal to my friend who did place an order for the car..wait was 3 months..anyway the SE did advise me that if I chose a color on the ex-stock with options already installed I could have more discounts.

But that is for the boxster and maybe at that time orders were not filling up fast because of the launch of cayman..but for a new car I think this type of discount hard to come by..if you dun wanna buy it someone else would gladly take your spot in the line!

Well there are rich and affluent ppl who are generous and do not give too much thought about price of objects if they desire it..these are classy ppl..then there are some who are rich but are more stingy than those lower down the ladder..they'll say they are being thrifty and try to save as much as they can..that's how they got rich in the 1st place..

muwrx;492916 said:
ok terry, will take note on that. u're rite, the add-ons cost almost $100k. instead 2mr gonna meet up a PI SE for more details. i will just show the list of all add-ons for price comparison. so i dun thk he can fool me, rite?

btw, any idea if agent will service PI version?

i only heard flatsix is for aftermarket service like jfc, bvo, or boss to beemers.

cheers!

never see taitai at J4C, BOSS or BVO
may be they should

muwrx;492903 said:
yeah, slater, please let me have your PI contact. thanks.

for terry, she is not indonesian. and she does have a no of fast cars.

for others, please message me if you do work for agent, PI, etc etc.

thanks a lot!

cheers!
pm sent pls check

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back