Re: Anybody just got a 320?

Received from PML sales today :

Special offer
320 at $135K
523 at $172K

with FREE servicing up to 90,000 km
Good deal boh?

What to do if your car price keep dropping even before u drive out of the Showroom?

320 can get close to $130k now.

ponytail said:
What to do if your car price keep dropping even before u drive out of the Showroom?

320 can get close to $130k now.

that's just the way it is sometimes. happened to me when i bought my car too... immediately after, COE just kept plummeting, could have saved up to 5k on the COE rebate alone if my timing had been better.

my advice would be to not dwell on it too much since there's not much you can do anyway. hopefully you'll enjoy your new car enough to help erase any traces of regret.

Hi,kai Here,just Got My 320 Yesterday! I Buy At 138 Before 3 Percent Rebate And Free 3 Yr Feree Servicing ,my Coe 16.600k...ah Ya...few Thousand Only...happy Can Already!!!!! Last Few Months I Heard Got Some Goondo Buy At 151k,some At 145k,some At 141k...wahahahahahahhaah That One More Jia Lat Rite???? Ok One Lah...now Coe 14k...bo Pian Wat.... E90 Is Shilk...145k I Will Also Buy...worth It..better Than Evo9! Wahahaha Cheers E90 Gang!!!

kai said:
Hi,kai Here,just Got My 320 Yesterday! I Buy At 138 Before 3 Percent Rebate And Free 3 Yr Feree Servicing ,my Coe 16.600k...ah Ya...few Thousand Only...happy Can Already!!!!! Last Few Months I Heard Got Some Goondo Buy At 151k,some At 145k,some At 141k...wahahahahahahhaah That One More Jia Lat Rite???? Ok One Lah...now Coe 14k...bo Pian Wat.... E90 Is Shilk...145k I Will Also Buy...worth It..better Than Evo9! Wahahaha Cheers E90 Gang!!!

HAHAHA.... well...Kai... I am that Goondo who bought at 151k... :twisted:

i also amongst the goondo gang... going at 148k... but u see we lead... and u follow!!! kekekeke!!!!

ponytail said:
OK would like to check somethings with new buyer who just confirmed their deal.

Pls PM me

Thanks!

Aiyah, when buy car is like that what. Got my 320i 3 years ago, cost $165k, and that's supposed to be cheap already.

Left volvo for good huh?

proscar said:
Aiyah, when buy car is like that what. Got my 320i 3 years ago, cost $165k, and that's supposed to be cheap already.

Left volvo for good huh?

Yah maybe should view it this way, 4 over years ago williing to pay $159K for volvo S60 .Now paying this price for a BMW 320 should not be a big issue. (Self consolation)

Left volvo hopefully is for good and not for bad. Just joking.

Well Volvo and Audi will still be on my list for my next car. (Reason being both have very good salesman, you just wish that they are selling BMW instead so that u can buy from them)

ops..................... SORRY BRO.... ANYWAY U GOT TO ENJOY FIRST...KEKE ME JUST 3 DAYS!!! CHEERS E90!!!

babe said:
HAHAHA.... well...Kai... I am that Goondo who bought at 151k... :twisted:

CHEERS GONNDO E90 GANG!!
KEKE AH YA BUY CAR BO PIAN WANT LAH...NO REGRETS
LIKE BUY HOUSE...SOME BUY AT 1MILLION SOME BUY NOW AT 750K....BO PIAN WANT.....HAPPY CAN ALREADY!!!!
RIGHT E90 GANG BRO?!?!?

Geoff Ang said:
i also amongst the goondo gang... going at 148k... but u see we lead... and u follow!!! kekekeke!!!!

Hi there! I'm quite new to this forum, but have been a great fan of BM 3 series ever since I noticed their previous slogon of "The Ultimate Driving Machine" (some years back).

I finally upgraded my status from just being a fan to an excited owner 2 days ago. My new 320i is coming this week.

I totally agreed with louis & kai that just enjoy the new ride and trust that it is all worth it.

Cheers guys :)

kai said:
CHEERS GONNDO E90 GANG!!
KEKE AH YA BUY CAR BO PIAN WANT LAH...NO REGRETS
LIKE BUY HOUSE...SOME BUY AT 1MILLION SOME BUY NOW AT 750K....BO PIAN WANT.....HAPPY CAN ALREADY!!!!
RIGHT E90 GANG BRO?!?!?

HAHAHA... Yeah... No regrets... At least I managed to beat Geoff to be the FIRST E90 owner in this forum... wahahahaha... :lol2: ... :woottt:

e90 gangs ?? hahaha~~ guess i got the worst condition e90 :( no one can win me for that.. bet no one wanted too.. hahaha~~ i got it at 147k on July.

Janson said:
e90 gangs ?? hahaha~~ guess i got the worst condition e90 :( no one can win me for that.. bet no one wanted too.. hahaha~~ i got it at 147k on July.

wahh... me at 148K :-(

Hi guys, I am one of the goondo as well .Got my E90 end of june at 144k(no 3 years free maintenance somemore). Been lurking around this forum and finnally registered today. Well I have no regrets with my ride. Just like the stock market, you will never be able to buy the lowest or sell the highest. So whether u bought it at 151k or 135k, just enjoy the ride. The grin :) from driving your UDM is just priceless :dance:

Hello everyone....

I am planning to order the E90 - Manual.

The latest i got it at S$ 139,769.00, price include, from Auto change to Manual version,
Electric Glass Roof and Through Loading System (both back seat can folded down).

But friends asking me to hold on first as the price may drop next year.

Any comments ?

Janson said:

Hi Janson

must be really heartpain for u to go through all these... hope all the nightmares will go off soon and u can get to enjoy the beauty of the E90.. :)

Russell said:
Hello everyone....

I am planning to order the E90 - Manual.

The latest i got it at S$ 139,769.00, price include, from Auto change to Manual version,
Electric Glass Roof and Through Loading System (both back seat can folded down).

But friends asking me to hold on first as the price may drop next year.

Any comments ?

Hi Russell

I guess if the price drops, it might be a few thousands and it really depends whether u r willing to wait another couple of months for the price to drop further... The COE is kinda low now.. I am sure u will not regret to get the car earlier... :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webgamehi88top
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back