Anybody just got a 320?

Re: Anybody just got a 320?

To All E90 Brother,
Y Wait.just Buy Lah... A Lot Of Pple Say Arf Drop By 10%,some Say This Some Say That....enjoy While U Can!u Can Never Guess Wat Lta Or Goverment Is Up To...if Arf Drop...wat About Coe???
U Think Coe Will Go Down If Arf Drop Another 10%?.think Again...no Regrets Wan Lah...
As Wat I Say...happy Can Already! Today I Just Fitted Gruppe M Into My E90!!!!!! Im Sure Im The First...keke...as For Janson..i Have Heard Wat Happen..if I Were U I Will Blow Up The Matter! Make This A News For People In Singapore To Know..then Pml,scared Will Do Something..but Most Likely Is Manufacture Fault,but Pml Jus Wanna Push Here And There...............................

kai said:
To All E90 Brother,
Y Wait.just Buy Lah... A Lot Of Pple Say Arf Drop By 10%,some Say This Some Say That....enjoy While U Can!u Can Never Guess Wat Lta Or Goverment Is Up To...if Arf Drop...wat About Coe???
U Think Coe Will Go Down If Arf Drop Another 10%?.think Again...no Regrets Wan Lah...
As Wat I Say...happy Can Already! Today I Just Fitted Gruppe M Into My E90!!!!!! Im Sure Im The First...keke...as For Janson..i Have Heard Wat Happen..if I Were U I Will Blow Up The Matter! Make This A News For People In Singapore To Know..then Pml,scared Will Do Something..but Most Likely Is Manufacture Fault,but Pml Jus Wanna Push Here And There...............................

bro... can u show me a pic of ya gruppe M in ya ride? :)

g

It's nice to see more and more E90s owners here.

Janson, nice talking to you during the meetup and hope your problems will be over asap....to everyone, enjoy your ride :)

Geoff, gruppeM for 320i is already out, can check with wilson(wilman2772) or gruppeM website. Alt, you can do like kai, used back or buy from fellow bros gruppeM and install on your current ride, just need some alteration on the hose, I'm sure not difficult for any workshop to do the job.

can...can u give me yr email..i donno how to post here le...quite new here....

Geoff Ang said:
bro... can u show me a pic of ya gruppe M in ya ride? :)

g

brother! u r the e90 gang leader!!!! damn power yr 325!!!! somemore do the smoke sticker sui sui!!!! keke

Silver31 said:

Janson, nice talking to you during the meetup and hope your problems will be over asap....to everyone, enjoy your ride :)

Geoff, gruppeM for 320i is already out, can check with wilson(wilman2772) or gruppeM website. Alt, you can do like kai, used back or buy from fellow bros gruppeM and install on your current ride, just need some alteration on the hose, I'm sure not difficult for any workshop to do the job.

babe said:
Hi Russell

I guess if the price drops, it might be a few thousands and it really depends whether u r willing to wait another couple of months for the price to drop further... The COE is kinda low now.. I am sure u will not regret to get the car earlier... :)

Hi babe...

Yes, I have the same thinking too..

Will arrange with the sales and join you guys once it arrive next year march...

Cheers....

Russell said:
Hi babe...

Cheers....

Cool... :thumbsup:

Hope to see u with ur e90 next meetup... :)

pee por pee por.

babe, he said march next year la... :p

GD LUCK...CHEERS E90!

Russell said:
Hi babe...

Cheers....

louis said:
pee por pee por.

babe, he said march next year la... :p

Oops... paisei paisei... :oops:

I am living in the future.....hahaha....

babe said:
Oops... paisei paisei... :oops:

I am living in the future.....hahaha....

ha ha ha... pai sai lar...

the sales told me need to indent cos this is the manual version, so need to wait at least for a few months.

babe said:
Hi Janson

must be really heartpain for u to go through all these... hope all the nightmares will go off soon and u can get to enjoy the beauty of the E90.. :)

yah.. hope so too.. its been 2mths and nothing has been solved and more problems have surfaced recently..

Silver31 said:

Sorry dude.. can't really remember who you are but i'm sure we had a great time on that day. cheers~~ do tell me on the next meet up ya~~

Russell said:
ha ha ha... pai sai lar...

the sales told me need to indent cos this is the manual version, so need to wait at least for a few months.

ya lor... at first i wanted a sun roof and the sales told me they need to special indent and i have to wait for at least 2 months.. but i cannot wait...haha.. so decided to give up that idea...

babe said:
ya lor... at first i wanted a sun roof and the sales told me they need to special indent and i have to wait for at least 2 months.. but i cannot wait...haha.. so decided to give up that idea...

we are talking out of this subject... shall chat again....

Take care....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet77bcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back