Anyone can help me identify which year/model 3series this is?

Re: Anyone can help me identify which year/model 3series this is?

any link to see?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Why so weird? The dash n steering is F30 but below pic is E92.

MW;1060715 said:
Why so weird? The dash n steering is F30 but below pic is E92.

Bro... combi.... cheap cheap sell u... hahaha

Isn't the bottom pic M3 or M3 inspired E92?
What is Hublot trying to say?

My lady colleague sent me the white car photo to ask me what model BMW then follow by the steering picture?

seem like a guy just sent her home in this but I could not tell what car is that. Initially thought a E92 but does not match the steer wheel n retractable screen???

maybe its a e92 with f30 interior thanks to elebest thats y TS blur......

No idea what model it is, but it is unlikely that it is your lady colleague trying to find out if the guy who sent her home is a rich guy (trying to find out if the BMW is expensive).

The steering wheel pic is taken straight on from the driver seat, and the body kit pic is taken from a lowered stance, something only zi lian drivers will do.

Hublot, ur colleague chio? MW ask one.

the interior is definately a F30...

richardwan;1060721 said:
No idea what model it is, but it is unlikely that it is your lady colleague trying to find out if the guy who sent her home is a rich guy (trying to find out if the BMW is expensive).

The steering wheel pic is taken straight on from the driver seat, and the body kit pic is taken from a lowered stance, something only zi lian drivers will do.

not only that.. this guy purposely park the car in the middle of the road to take pic.. fierce...

Last edited by a moderator:

richardwan;1060721 said:
Sounds like lady colleague was more afraid of it being a "fake" BMW(see attached pic), obviously she has discerning taste and only want to go out with guy with real BMW!
View attachment 59845
Picture is from Alexsan's previously posted tread on Honda civic modded to look like E60 BMW:
http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/lounge/79818-omg-can-anyone-tell-bmw-series-seriously.html

Tap on this tread, are our e90 320's bumper the same as America's bmw e90 325 bumpers? Some how they dun hv 320 there... Thinking of buyin a bumper kit... Any ideas?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
latemarriage
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back