Anyone can offer some help?

bl0tto

Hi, can anyone offer some help or advice? My doors cannot be unlocked. At first i thought my key had no more battery. But i am able to wind up the windows using the key. And apparently this car key has no battery. But now all my doors cannot be unlocked. I have tried using the central lock, opening the car doors twice from inside but doors remain unlocked! Only the drivers door can be unlocked using the key manually.

Is anyone familiar w this problem ?

HELP PLEASE!

Thanks

Re: Anyone can offer some help?

bl0tto;678270 said:
Hi, can anyone offer some help or advice? My doors cannot be unlocked. At first i thought my key had no more battery. But i am able to wind up the windows using the key. And apparently this car key has no battery. But now all my doors cannot be unlocked. I have tried using the central lock, opening the car doors twice from inside but doors remain unlocked! Only the drivers door can be unlocked using the key manually.

Is anyone familiar w this problem ?

HELP PLEASE!

Thanks

Hi bl0tto,

which variant? might be one of the module faulty, it happened to my E46 325 cab many years back..........

cheers

Hi all! Thanks so much for all the prompt replies and suggestions. Turns out my fuse (no 57) was blown. So with much help from google, the forum and youtube, i manage to find the spare fuse and fix the locks!
THANKS ALL

Bro ... This happen to my E90 325 two years ago. The fuse for the central locking has to be change. I got mine done at Pml... And it's reasonable if I remember correctly. Happy Holidays..

Usually changing the fuse only temporary fix the problem. Its usually the faulty door actuator
causing the surge in current thereby blowing the fuse. Changing the fuse can solve the problem temporary ( can be a few days to few mths) b4 the problem comes back again.

Anyway no harm buying time since u already changed the fuse. But the next time the fuse blow again, its time to change the door actuators.
Most common with E90.

Cheers

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegas79download

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups