Anyone Can Recommend A Good Glooming Center?

aerobic

Hi anyone can recommend me a good and hopefully not a too expensive glooming or polishing place I can take my car to for a good polish?;)

Re: Anyone Can Recommend A Good Glooming Center?

Try R2D. They are listed in the sponsors list. They have a genuine interest in the care of your car than generic groomers.

try GROOMWERKZ

I'm currently getting this guy, Sam, to do my new E60. He uses only Autoglym products, puts 3 coatings(polish, wax, sealant). Very meticulous to details.
He will even let you use his car if needed while he grooms your car:)
Excellent service. He charges very minimal. If you want pm me for his details as im not sure if i can post his contact here:)

hashimms;495057 said:
I'm currently getting this guy, Sam, to do my new E60. He uses only Autoglym products, puts 3 coatings(polish, wax, sealant). Very meticulous to details.
He will even let you use his car if needed while he grooms your car:)
Excellent service. He charges very minimal. If you want pm me for his details as im not sure if i can post his contact here:)
is he door to door?

This question is so open-ended you will never get a consensus. There will be plenty of recommendations based on personal preferences. Search "grooming" and read thru all the recommendations.

hashimms;495754 said:
Yup, he is:)
can quote me price for his services?

its $50 for external grooming, add $20 for internal
external includes wash, clay, polish,wax and sealant.... including tyre and windows polishing.
Cheers

hashimms;495762 said:
its $50 for external grooming, add $20 for internal
external includes wash, clay, polish,wax and sealant.... including tyre and windows polishing.
Cheers

PM me the contact please. Thanks.

Cheap groomer is almost always crappy..

Expensive groomer is not always good..

Grooming is not as simple as most ppl and groomer thinks..

And product perhaps only make 10-20 percent of the whole result.. Skill is the most impt..

And anyway why the heck ppl put wax and sealant together.. Do they even work? Its like turbocharging and supercharging a car together

Glooming Center??

Will get gloomy or moody after that??

'The Great White'

Hi,

I’m Jaslyn from Performance Motors. I would like to share what our car care department does. We are using Amazing Glaze, which is a proven aviation paint protection technology used by major commercial airlines since 1993, like United Airlines, British Airways, Qantas, Cathay Pacific etc.

Because our environment is being polluted with acidic pollutants like acid rain, bird droppings, tree sap, UV radiation, exhaust fumes, industrial fall out, corrosive elements, salty air etc. These acidic pollutants that settle on your car’s surface will corrode and burn into your car paint. That is why our car will look dull and oxidized within months from collection. Fortunately, Amazing Glaze paint protection technology is designed to prevent these from happening. It’s like putting your car into a zip lock bag and all these pollutants that settle on the surface will not burn in or damage your paint. Because Amazing Glaze’s paint protection layer has been tired, tested and proven to prevent all these elements from damaging the paint. All these tests and proofs are well documented. Amazing Glaze is also insured with a 20million dollars product liability insurance policy.

I can safely say that other than us, there is no other company that can provide truly certified paint protection technology in the market. Other car grooming services may only hide the problem by using quick fixes like applying a layer of waxes or silicon or P.T.F.E or even glassplexin but it does not provide paint protection. These are scientifically unproven “quick fix” materials that temporarily cover up damages like scratches and oxidized dull paint. They don’t solve the underlying problem, which are the acid pollutants and corrosive elements that damage the paint thus making it look dull and oxidized, leaving scars like watermarks, burn marks, dull and paint.

The price is reasonable and is easy to maintain.

If you want to know more, feel free to call me @ 9026 2285.
Thanks.

I will be collecting my car soon and wish to seek some advice from experience owners.

1) Do I need to go for Paint Protection System from Day 1 or should I send it after a few months?

2) I wonder whether is it wise to sign-up a exterior and interior car care package with PML which is $800plus. (3 times a year).

3) Would it be wise to go for other PPS like Guard+, CS-II, Glare,etc.

I wish for some good advice.

Thank You.

Hi...

The package at PML is good. Our sealent is a proven aviation paint protection technology. The sealent can prevent those bird dropping marks and acid rain marks that most of the car grooming outside cant help to protect. We have been doing the pps for 9 years. Is like a one stop place that you can do servicing and pps together.The price might be expensive but is the guarantee that we provide for our product , assurance and convenient serivce that we provide.

Cheers

Pardon my ignorant. I wonder if this AG product has been mentioned is autopia or DW for DIY? I did a search but can't find any.

Hi Jaslyn,

Thank you for the information.

I have a few question as follows;

1) Is there any promotional/discount package currently running?

2) Do I do up the PPS from the time I pick up the new car or after a few moths?

Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
good88compink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back