anyone heard of iPerformance P/L?

Re: anyone heard of iPerformance P/L?

there's no such company under ACRA, you sure u got the name rite?
anyway, safer to stick with the bigger PIs, especially those who have at least some track records in doing BMWs

sszone;697750 said:
there's no such company under ACRA, you sure u got the name rite?
anyway, safer to stick with the bigger PIs, especially those who have at least some track records in doing BMWs

Someone email me yesterday and said their workshop is LTM or TWM:

Good Afternoon,

I saw your advert on BMW sg forum. I am the Managing Director of iPerformance Pte Ltd , one of the largest BMW exporter to singapore from UK and Berlin. Let me know what car you looking for we can fit your budget with 10 year COE, We ll specs up your car to your standard . I ll look forward to hearing from you.

Mr Brit Cruz
Managing Director

Uk tel : +44 7805932279
BBM : 21AE8A92

***This communication is strictly private and contains confidential information intended solely for the addressee (s). Access to this communication by parties other than the intended recipient (s) is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error and are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.***

Email showing iEnterprise Ltd and using gmail.... :whythis::juggle:

Have you heard of iBuyer? They buy bogus cars from bogus importers. Perfect match. :)

Can you ask him to spec up a 520 with M5 engine? if he can throw in bodykit and rims then better. Saves me alot of road tax and import duties, Thanks bro,

I suspect they will quote you an M3 for GBP50K and then ask you to wire the money over and then you will be happily waiting for the car for 3 years with no sound no picture......

just received an email from the same jokers i think.....IEnterprise Ltd this time round.
email comes with a new pic of a grey F10

so for the sake of all members, new n old, pls exercise caution....jokers might be preying on unsuspecting members from our forum.

I have been getting emails every other day from iEnterprise Ltd. I wanna go book from them as they look legit. Wanna group buy?

They have 518? Knn I'm still waiting for my 518 from KL, so long still haven't arrive.

C3P0;701133 said:
They have 518? Knn I'm still waiting for my 518 from KL, so long still haven't arrive.

518, yes think is diesel......

cheers

Sent: Monday, November 07, 2011 8:11 PM
To: Undisclosed Recipients
Subject: 20% Discounted 2011 M3 for SALE in Singapore - iPerformance PTE LTD

2011 BMW M3 4000 cc M3 DCT - $200800 without COE - A1 to A3
OMV : $42000
2011 (11 reg)
Coupe
4747km
Automatic
4.0L
Petrol
2 Doors, Automatic, Coupe, Petrol, Mineral white, Black Novillo Leather, Satellite Navigation, 19" Alloys, Electronic Damper Control, Extended Interior Light Package, "Service Package Inclusive", Automatic Air Conditioning, Electric Front Seats with Driver Memory, Park Distance Control, Heated Front Seats, Sun Protection Glass, DAB Digital Radio, USB Interface, Cruise Control, Xenon Headlamps, Combox Controller, High Gloss Shadow Line, Seven Speed Double Clutch Transmission, Adjustable Steering Column, Alarm, Anthracite Roof Lining, Body Coloured Bumpers, Brake Energy Regeneration, CD Player, Airbags, Electric Windows, Fog Lamps, Child Seat ISOFIX Attachement, Immobiliser, Metallic Paint, Power Assisted Steering (PAS), Remote Central Locking, Traction Control, Efficient.

2011 BMW M3 3999 cc Coupe - $202000 without COE - B1 to B3
OMV; $42000
2011 (11 reg)
Coupe
6004km
Automatic
4.0L
Petrol
2 Doors, Automatic, Coupe, Petrol, Mineral White, Black Novillo leather, 19'' M Double-spoke alloy wheel, Armrest. front with sliding adjustment, Black Carbon-structure leather trim, Bluetooth phone prep + telematics, BMW Assist, BMW Assist online portal, Elec Fold Exterior Mirrors, Electronic Damper Control (EDC), Extended storage, Exterior trim. High-gloss Shadowline, Park Distance Control (PDC). front and r, Seat heating. front, Seven-speed Double Clutch Transmission (, Sun protection glass, USB audio interface, Voice Control, M Drive, Alarm system (Thatcham 1), First Aid Kit & Triangle, ISOFIX Child Seat System, Backrest width adjustment, Rain sensor with auto. headlight activat, Cruise control, Navigation-system Professional.

2011 BMW M3 3999 cc Coupe - $202 000 without COE - C1 to C3

2011 (11 reg)
Coupe
5460km
Automatic
4.0L
Petrol
2 Doors, Automatic, Coupe, Petrol, Alpine White, Leather Novillo Fox Red, 19'' M Double-spoke alloy wheel, Armrest. front with sliding adjustment, Black Carbon-structure leather trim, Bluetooth phone prep + telematics, BMW Assist, BMW Assist online portal, DAB digital radio, Elec Fold Exterior Mirrors, Electronic Damper Control (EDC), Extended storage, Exterior trim. High-gloss Shadowline, High-beam Assistant, Loudspeaker system - harman/kardon surro, Park Distance Control (PDC). front and r, Seat heating. front, Seven-speed Double Clutch Transmission (, Sun protection glass, USB audio interface, Voice Control, M Drive, Alarm system (Thatcham 1), First Aid Kit & Triangle, ISOFIX Child Seat System, Backrest width adjustment, Cruise control.

iPerformance Pte Ltd is the largest exporter of new and used BMW to Singapore.We have just opened up shop in singapore to serve directly to customer than to car dealers.We ll offer the most affordable price for our new and used cars.

We are currently taking orders for the 2012 BMW 3 Series , only $5000 is needed to sign the contract . I ll provide you my singapore employees details if you require to ask question.

We are offering $1000 cash incentive to anyone who recommands our company and buys a car from us .

We Supply New and used Mercedes Benz, Audi , BMW, Porsche , Ferrari, Aston Martin and Many more brands at whole sale prices.iPerformance Pte Ltd is authorized by LTA to trade auto-mobile in singapore.

Please feel free to contact on the cars you want and for the prices. I ll look forward to hearing from you.

Mr Brit Cruz
Managing Director
Uk tel : +44 7805932279
BBM : 21AE8A92
Company Website : I Performance Pte Ltd | ST701 Car Dealer | Singapore Car Dealer

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cakhiatvcoffee

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back