• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

anyone know history of this ride ??

Re: anyone know history of this ride ??

redtbc;440911 said:
Used BMW 316i Car for Sale from Singapore, Hoe Beng Auto Trading - sgCarMart

does any of the 'old bird' know the history of this car? is it a reasonable deal for a 316i coupe with 4k depreciation?

thanks.

This one not coupe leh.. this is know as the Compact. Not alot left in the market.

My advise is Never look JUST at the depreciation. Factor in the maintenance and running cost.

Anyway try to buy from owner direct . Price wise will be slightly premium BUT the TLC given to their ride is unbelieveable.

You may sometimes need to get a guarantee ....

con;438960 said:
thank every bro for tat useful info... reali appreciate it... as for those finanace company roughly how high is their interest rate ?? as i jus started working onli got 1 year income prove around 20+k annual... in this case roughly hw much will they loan me ?? is it possible to full loan ??

redtbc;440911 said:
sorry for hijacking this thread... can't seem to post a new thread so i have reuse this one since my question is the same except for a different ride.

This is the e36 that i am interested in.

Used BMW 316i Car for Sale from Singapore, Hoe Beng Auto Trading - sgCarMart

does any of the 'old bird' know the history of this car? is it a reasonable deal for a 316i coupe with 4k depreciation?

thanks.

i've seen this ride in person. cosmetically looks ok but i dunno about the mechanical condition. anyway, the price is wwwwaaaaayyyyy too high. dealer probably took it in for much less than 20k. also, if you're looking for performance, 316 is definitely a no no. at this price, can easily get a slightly older 320. much more worth it in my opinion.

swat80;442460 said:
sorry thread starter, got to hijack ur post cos i cant post up a new thread..

Used BMW 320i Car for Sale from Singapore, Hoe Beng Auto Trading - sgCarMart

btw, anyone know the history of this car, seems like a good buy for it price.. and i would like to have stock E36 to mod up my own dream car..

please share ur views. thanks.

Price look attractive but i will be careful on such "attractive price" car. It may easily cost u double to "condition" it.

The interior look alot of mixed n match.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keonhacaivn88net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back