• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Anyone looking for e36 cabrio can consider this =)

Re: Anyone looking for e36 cabrio can consider this =)

This is a good-looking ride. I must say. Looks well kept.

Yeah bro.

OT: So did u guys proceed with e MJ session ytd night? btw add me in ur msn - [email protected]

Very neat white cab.

wanted to buy his car but he cannot make up his mind to sell or not so i bought my coupe instead. Agreed price to buy last time was way below current asking price though..hmmmz

When the very 1st batch of e46s become COE-ed, I guess lotsa budget-minded BMW-lovers will be very interested. Good car at good price.

Beauty what a beauty, ugly price :p

gtr_Gtti said:
wanted to buy his car but he cannot make up his mind to sell or not so i bought my coupe instead. Agreed price to buy last time was way below current asking price though..hmmmz

did his previous price incl. COE? This 69.9k is supposed to come with new 10yr COE wor...

this car was posted in pg 3 of this section go check it out. initial asking price was 49.8K w/o COE. I wanted to buy the car extremely badly back then, becoz i always wanted a bm and a convertible so its best of both worlds...and negotiated a little on the price....but then the deal went pops due to some miscommunication. anyway, PQP now is 11.5K. shld be 61.5K...but dunno how come now become 69.9K.... hmmm....i wonder how many ppl is pissed....

I have but one regret buying my cabrio (E46): not getting it earlier than I did ;)

gtr_Gtti said:
this car was posted in pg 3 of this section go check it out. initial asking price was 49.8K w/o COE. I wanted to buy the car extremely badly back then, becoz i always wanted a bm and a convertible so its best of both worlds...and negotiated a little on the price....but then the deal went pops due to some miscommunication. anyway, PQP now is 11.5K. shld be 61.5K...but dunno how come now become 69.9K.... hmmm....i wonder how many ppl is pissed....

Not exactly standing on the other guy's side, but give the info in public like that puo his kangtao, bui swee leh.

But also true. His price can get you this liao:

http://www.sgcarmart.com/main/info-2XaCYLqk-1148.html

oops...my apologies...haha... anyway juz quoting from his own advertisement ma... haha... wow! 520i at 60K! sounds like a better deal ! nego the price a little and can have a 520i at 58K! put in 19" rims with M5 kit it'll definately look like a killer!

I went in with the serious intention of getting it as a 2nd car but exited immediately when told of the asking price!!!!!!!

Ai Ya Bro, sometimes these owner finished makan buy pau. Just see how long can wait lor.
Cheers

I beg to differ. At times, when an owner is asking for a price which is above market value, it might be due to mods or e fact that e car's in really good condition and well-kept.

However, I'm not sure why this owner jack up his price as one of e forumers say his asking price is SGD49.8k w/o COE few months back.

Interested parties do drop e seller a call if really interested and enquire about the reason of the price increase.

It'll be cool if one of our fellow forumers were to purchase this ride :)

its a nice car, but a few things need to be done up, the side skirt trimmings are koyak already, the roof mechanism needs a push to make it open properly, the canvas roof needs to be tucked in properly at times otherwise the boot wont open, the rear plastic screen is yellowed and blurred so needs to be polished or changed...no idea, and lastly some of the plastic parts inside broken....

all the above mentioned stuff are pretty minor, the car is stock and in pretty good shape. its still a nice car to own and behold but wasted the price can buy 520i with 10K to spare on mods and acc.

juz checked with the owner, he says he's juz trying to get a higher price as it seems the car is in high demand. but seriously he's not exactly in a hurry to sell so no pt trying to nego too much on the car. be ready to fork out at least 68K before he's willing to part with the nice white cabrio

my 2 cents worth for this car.....it went up the curb on the exit of ecp towards fort road. this car belongs to my friend . accident happen in before 2000. whole front wheel went in couldn't even move had to get a truck to transport it back to pml. still remember cos he had a couple of drinks and .......the rest. dont drink and drive

The seller will hate some of us for the negative comments :p

bro u burst my dream forbuying the car! sobz sobz... tht means the underacarriage ~ liao lor

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclub777

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back