• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Anyone selling used coilovers?

C3P0

Hi,
Is anyone selling your used coilovers? I don't mind the brand, as long as the height is adjustable.

Re: Anyone selling used coilovers?

C3PO, the force from the DARK side is getting strong for you :lol2:

Robot face jia lat.. driven a car with BC coilover and not analyzed it... tsk..tsk..tsk...better not install lah.. wait your reverse gear also got problem how?

Robot got too much $$$ to spend leh !!! why border ?

aiyo, not that I have too much money lah...my car used lowering spring, but it is so low that I cannot go down my house's underground carpark :furious: The stupid hump so high like himalayas like that, NB!!
I was thinking of changing to Eibach spring, but I am worried that after changing, I still cannot go down the hump, end up wasting $$. So the only choice now is to get a coilover, hopefully can adjust till swee swee. (Of course can also change back to stock spring, but hoh, very ugly leh, ha ha.)
I am now looking at BC, called Fong Kim already and they said out of stock.
Chairman, BC can adjust to 3 fingers' gap or not?

3 finger ???.. that one stock lah.. coilover is for 3 fingers below tyre top one. You better not look for Fong Kim... go look for real estate agent.. change carpark.

jawzsg;257653 said:
3 finger ???.. that one stock lah.. coilover is for 3 fingers below tyre top one. You better not look for Fong Kim... go look for real estate agent.. change carpark.

In that case may have to change back to stock already. Arrreggghhh....:(
I also thought of hacking the hump away, heh heh:biggun:

collin;257654 said:
Oei, your problem lies with your carpark. Not the spring. keke :nehnehhh:
Maybe SSzone can borrow you two wooden plank. Problem rectify. keke :lol2:
I also thought of using wooden planks, but hoh, everynight must carry planks, very cham leh :lol2:

C3P0;257857 said:
thought of using wooden planks, but hoh, everynight must carry planks, very cham leh :lol2:

Especially after Damalu outing....legs weak weak...where got energy to carry planks??!

:nehnehhh:

gweenray;257952 said:
Especially after Damalu outing....legs weak weak...where got energy to carry planks??!

:nehnehhh:
Oh my, I didn't know you have found out our favourite supper place already :)
I heard the last damalu outing chairman not only legs weak weak but also pants w** w** :lol2:

Anyway, will go down to FK today to place deposit for BC coilover. Need to be fast as my damper also gone already....

C3P0;257958 said:
Oh my, I didn't know you have found out our favourite supper place already :)

Actually I dunno yet leh....waiting for any of the Sandees to bring me........:yummie:

hi thanks for all the advices, I placed a deposit with FK yesterday and will be getting it replaced probably next Wed or Thur evening. Pocket one big hole liao :(

told u not to change 2 a e46 don't listern. Now pocket hole big big. O be Good. kekekeke

jin teck;258462 said:
told u not to change 2 a e46 don't listern. Now pocket hole big big. O be Good. kekekeke

Ya, you are right bro. But the coilover is the fault of my house's carpark hump, not the car's fault. In fact, I like the lowered look.
Anyway, still not end of story. Must replace some aircon parts also.
I thought E36 bad enough. E46 is...phew....:yikess:

So conclusion is: car cannot change, wife also cannot change. If want to change, get a second car / xiao lao po, because the replacement cost is too high.:lol2:

Aiyo, if aircon kaput, pasar malam all your dash board etc liao. Hope it don't cost u a bomb to replace the parts.:)

C3PO kena poison by Chairman lah :nehnehhh: :lol2:

Bro, how much is the BC coilover? in terms of performance, can anyone comment and compare with PSS9?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thabetpi
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back