anyone selling zcp rims?

Re: anyone selling zcp rims?

TripleM;767752 said:
Dont see any issue with regard to weight
if i can go by the same logic
My previous CSL rims were sold to E46M3 Cab owner and ran with no issue until today, that's been 4yrs or so..

Rubbing in ur description above is due to 10mm spacers? Then that's possible for wider tires esp in the rear. The front is surely fine

Yes with the spacers, but would still check online if any reviews on stock setup. :)

Check your pm in 2 mins

TripleM;768200 said:
Check your pm in 2 mins

Triple m, quote me also. I want a spare set for track to kick ur S.

RIMS are S O L D!

Scuderia
That means u can't kick my ass anymore. Let's box those turbo boys..

TripleM;768499 said:
RIMS are S O L D!

Scuderia
That means u can't kick my ass anymore. Let's box those turbo boys..

I bet you sold to a PI car.

or maybe non Comp Pkg one...

Anyone knows how much a set of 15 month old zcp wheels can reasonably be sold for?

if conditions are mint i.e. no curb then i reckon 2k is reasonable...

TripleM;777894 said:
if conditions are mint i.e. no curb then i reckon 2k is reasonable...

Thanks. My new wheels are here so will prob sell my zcp. Have some minor curb rash. Will get the tire shop to polish and spray b4 they resell them.

Should keep the factory ZCP rims for track days and mount your track day tires on them.

If sell for ~$2k, hard to find another set of factory tested and proven rims for the same price

Elite;778187 said:
Should keep the factory ZCP rims for track days and mount your track day tires on them.

If sell for ~$2k, hard to find another set of factory tested and proven rims for the same price

I don't track, and no thanks to the failed SG Changi venture, this looks to continue for a while more. Just changed the wheels to the new set and left the zcp wheels at the tire shop to sell on consignment. In case anyone is interested, the shop is at:

Euro-Asia Motor
21 Toh Guan Road East
#01-05/#05-01/31
Toh Guan Centre
Singapore 608609
Tel: 6515 0595, contact: Darren Tan (mobile: 9322 3322)

Hi Clar,

Are your zcp still available? I'm considering GTS rims foremost but may take a look at zcp? Are they silver?

Thanks
B

bleachberu;794100 said:
Hi Clar,

Are your zcp still available? I'm considering GTS rims foremost but may take a look at zcp? Are they silver?

Thanks
B

I am still using my zcp wheels. My new COR wheels lasted all of 2 days. There was some paint peeling off and it's back to US for repainting...

Peeling off? Gosh....what kind of quality finishing is that?

ZCP Wheels sold.

Last edited by a moderator:

clar;807206 said:
My ZCP wheels are available now. Got my COR wheels back after they re-sprayed them. They claimed the installers damaged the paint finish. Somehow, they could be right cos the installers did a pretty bad job balancing my wheels to begin with. I had to make a 2nd visit to get them re-balanced.

Anyway, my ZCP wheels with PS2 tires are up for grabs now. Anyone interested? 3 of the wheels i think have some minor curb rash. Front tires have done 15k, and rears did about 10k. Please PM me your offer if interested. The wheels are at a tire shop at Sin Ming Autocare.

Hi,

are the wheels still for sale?

maxxsp;843992 said:
Hi,

are the wheels still for sale?

They are sold.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads